Chapter 66: Murderer...?

(Your P.O.V)

He continued laughing again. I did not care anymore. I... I had killed my parents. I was the reason why I am orphan. I am the reason why Beyond is orphan. I am a murderer. It was still not clear in my mind how I had managed to forget this horrible act but I did not care. Somehow, I knew it was a fact that the dream I had on killing my parents was actually true.

"You are still confused about how you forgot, huh?" He said. "Well, let me clear all your doubts." And in the blink of an eye, we were in the mansion. 'Wait, I thought I had killed them in my apartment?' "All your memories are mixed up in a dream. Now would you please follow me?" I did not even care if this person was a murderer. I wanted to see the truth in front of my eyes.

We walked through two doors and were already on the roof. It was not a surprise as I had already became familiar with the idea that the room changes each time you close a door from my previous dreams. What I saw in front of me left me intrigued.

There was t a man and woman on the road who were happily putting luggage in their car boot. Oh no, was it mom and dad? "They were supposed to love me." I heard a voice in my head whisper. "And now, they are leaving me?! .... I WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN...". "Oh my god, this is not going to happen, is it?" I saw a girl come out of the mansion and jump on the woman. She slit her throat. I gasped and closed my eyes."Well, I guess you believe me now. Join me in the kitchen when you are prepared." He said and left.

I opened my eyes and looked at the girl dragging the adults inside, making a path of blood in the process. The only sound made were that of the friction between the bodies and the pavement and the few grunts made by the girl as she dragged them. 

(A/n: Hello. How you doing? Well, I don't have much to say besides the fact that I am really thinking of changing the name of my book. Tell me in the comments how I should name it.

Song is Heathens by twenty-one pilots.)