Chapter 37: Meeting Beyond.

(Your p.o.v)

After a looong fight opposing me and L to Neha, Matt and Mello, we finally agreed to bring those idiots and Near with us.

Soon, the plane landed and we all directly went to a hotel. There, we settled our things while Mello, Matt and Neha were trying to find a way how to get Beyond out of jail. The police would never let him go so we had to do it without anyone knowing. I had to say it was very risky but that's the only way. L said he would pay some poeple to fake beyond's death.

(Matt's p.o.v)

"Done!" both Neha and I said at the same time. I had to hack the prison's computer and she had to hack that of the chief of prison. We looked at eachother and smiled. "Next time I'll be more quick that you." " You can still dream, baby." I replied.

"Stop it already, lovebirds!" Mello yelled. "You're just jealous that I have a girlfriend and you don't." I replied and smirked. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Here is the plan of the prison." he said as he put the map on the table. All of us looked at it carefully. "We have to pass to disguise as guards and Neha will be the criminal." Neha instantly pouted "But why does it have to be me?" "Because you are a girl and Beyond won't hit a girl ... I guess." Mello replied. "Don't worry, babe. You already know how to fight" I tried to cheer her up and it totally worked! "You are right, Matt. I'm gonna kick Beyond's ass!" she said with a determined face. I was in charge of deleting every image content of the camera of beyond's room while Mello and L got my back.

(Time skip to the other day. L's p.o.v)

We were all ready to bring Beyond to us. I was wearing a guard costume as well as Mello and Matt while Neha was wearing a prisoner's clothes. Y/n was staying at the hotel with Near so that she could figure out what was her past about. I hate to leave her alone but the boys will need my help.

(Another short time-skip to the prison)

We succeded in entering the building. Currently, we were walking with Neha as our prisoner. We dropped her to beyond's cell where he was chained and left to find the keys to his cell.

(Neha's p.o.v)

I can't believe I'm in front of the
Beyond Birthday! Good thing he is asleep. He really looks just like L. Wait, won't it be awkward to be the girlfriend of someone who looks just like her brother? Anyways, I took out the pin from my head and started to unlock Beyond's cuffs. As soon as it was done, I felt myself being thrown to the ground.

"My, my. Look at what we got here. Why would you do the error of uncuffing me, sweetheart?" Beyond said while he rubbed both of his wrists. I growled in pain. I got up and took out the mirror in my pocket. "Are you serious?" BB asked. I smirked and took him off guard by slapping him. He backed away in surprise. "What the fuck, bitch?!" I took out my gun and pointed it at him. "You are coming with us."  I ordered. He had no choice but to agree. Soon, the boys came back with the guards' uniform and we changed into them. After that we hurried out of this shitty building.

(Your p.o.v)

I was still trying to figure out what was happening but it just didn't work. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I gasped, thinking it could be the cops but was then relieved when I heard L's voice. "Y/n, its us. Open up." I did as I was told and was greeted by the sight of two L's. One was normal but the other one had red eyes and was tightly wrapped in belts to prevent him from moving.