Chapter 53: Dreaming of you.

(L's dream, L's p.o.v)

I was in complete darkness. I tried to scream, to scream at the top of my lungs, but no one came. I felt powerless, lost but most of all, I felt alone. Just like before...

I sat down on the floor as I felt my face being wet with tears. A feeling I've not felt for so long. I hugged myself tightly as I kept crying.

Eventually, my cries stopped. Yet, I could not stop thinking of Y/n. As soft as a feather, as kind as an angel, as beautiful as a sky full of stars and so pure she couldn't be compared to anyone. She was so precious to me. I could not afford losing her.

I heard a calm soothing voice calling my name. "Lawliet." she whispered. I quickly looked up and what I saw made my eyes widen in awe.

Standing in front of me was Y/n. She was wearing a white dress which floated lightly. She looked at me, a kind smile gracing her perfect lips as she held out her delicate hand.

My hands trembled as I took hold of hers. I stood up, my eyes still wide open. She giggled lightly. "Y-Y/n." I whispered. I urged to hug her, but as I approached her, she dissapeared.

I quickly looked around searching for her.
"Y/N!!!" I kept screaming but she never answered my call. I did not lose hope, though. It was not possible. I loved her too much to do this.

(A/n: Soooooo shoooorrrt!!! Don't worry. I'll be updating a few hours or maybe even minutes later. Song is Still loving you by Scorpions. Love that song. )