Chapter 51: At the hospital.

(Your p.o.v)

'Uhh... Where am I? Why does my head hurt so much?' I looked around me. I was in a white chilly room, on a white bed under white sheets. I concluded I was in the hospital.

I tried to recall my past events. "Oh my god, L!!! What have I done. I'm a real monster." As I kept freaking out, a voice from behind me interupted me. "No you are not."

It was Draknar. I looked at him, shocked. He countinued. "You just didn't know how to control your power. The other one." I knew what hd was talking about. "You mean that I can control things, right?" I asked. He nodded.

"Is L alright?" I urged to ask.  "He got some burns buy he is alright. He is in the room next to you. Neha asked the doctors to do so." he explained. I smiled. Neha did all of this for me. She is a true friend.

The door opened and two doctors came in. "Ah. Miss..." he looked at the board in front of my bed "... L/n. Seems you are already awake. Alright, then. We are going to do some tests and if we consider that it is fine, the police will come and ask you some questions about the... incident. Okay?"

I looked at Draknar from the corner of my eye. He immediately understood. " Don't worry. I'm gonna tell you what to teply to the police. " I gave a small nod. "Okay." I replied to the doctors.

They did tests for everything and bombarded me with questions. It was as if they themselves were the police investigators. In the end, they concluded that I was alright. They then left to look for another patient. I then thought of L.

"Wait!" The doctors looked at me confused. "Did you already examine the patient named Hideki Ryuga?" I asked. "Yes. Why, are you related to him?" "Yes, he is my...friend." "Oh, alright then. He seems fine but right now he is uncouncious. "

"Uncouncious?!" I exclaimed. "Yes. But do not worry. He is perfectly fine. He just has some burns like you. We will examine him better when he wakes up and make sure you are informed." they said with a warm smile. I thanked them and they left.

Later after, police investigators came to ask me questions. I answered every of their questions just as Draknar said and they eventually left.

It then popped in my mind. "OH MY GOD!! WHAT ABOUT THUNDER AND PERCY!!!!" I started freaking out once again.
"Don't worry. They are with us." I heard to really familar voice. I looked at the doorstep to see Beyond and Neha smiling at me. I gladly returned a smile.

They came to my side and took Percy and Thunder out of their pockets. "By the way, they've become big. It's very hard to hide them." Beyond commented. "Thank you guys. You are awesome. Especially you, Neha. Draknar told me what you did." I gave them a thankful look.

Neha flipped her hair. "It's nothing, really. Everybody knows I'm the heroine." she joked. I rolled my eyes but could not hide my smile.

I finally directed my attention to Beyond. "How are you, B. Did the explosion hurt you." "No. I was searching for jam in the kitchen when it happened so it was too far to actually get to me." he explained. I nodded.

Its funny how we are talking of this as if it was all normal. Guess its because they already knew shit was gonna go down soon.

(Beyond's p.o.v)

I smiled as I looked at Y/n playing with her 'pets'. I'm so glad she is alright. Yet, I can't seem to get L off my mind. I was really hoping he was fine too. So, I left my dear sister's room telling her I was going to see L. She immediately told me to tell her how he was when I come back to which I nodded.

(Your p.o.v)

Neha and I both looked at Beyond as he left. As soon as he left, Neha turned to look at me. "Y/n. I must tell you something. " she sighed. "It's about the explosion. I was spying you and Draknar from my house and I saw everything.You-"

I immediately cut her off. "I know it's me who did this." shw seemed shocked. "Y-You know?" I nodded. "Yes. Draknar told me everything." "So you know this is not normal. Y/n, you can't take this lightly. Do you have any idea what this is." she scolded.

"I know! I know its completely crazy. I know I'm different. I know all of this! You don't have any idea how much time I've been reminded of this!" tears dropped on the white bed sheets. I wiped them away. "But I'll manage it. I'll figure out why the fuck I got those stupid powers or bless or whatever you wanna call it just as I figured out who my brother was." I said determined.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I looked at Neha. She had tears in hey eyes but was wearing a smile. "And I will help you out of this deep shit.

(A/n: Hello everybody. Hope you liked the chapter. I don't know why but I'm having a diabolik lovers moment right now. Especially for Kanato and Subaru.

Anyways, I'll stop talking about myself. The song is Nothing else matters by Metallica.)