Chapter 84: Trust.

(A/N: HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'M BACK!!! SCHOOOL IIIISSSS OOOOVVVVEEEERRRR!!!!!!! HERE I COME HOLIDAYS. I MIIISSSED YOOOUUU. Hope you enjoy :) I don't think you will, though. truth be told, I think its pretty shitty. )

(Ansh's p.o.v )

She fell unconscious. Now is the moment. I pressed the button as quickly as i could and then immediately ran to the computer. 'This would have been way easier if someone was here with me.' I thought as I kept typing as fast as possible. Time was ticking and every second counted. If I messed up one number everything would be ruined. Error was not accepted.

When i finished typing the seemingly unending paragraph, I submitted it hoping I hadn't took to much time. Fortunately for me, I hadn't. I took a deep breath and leaned back on  the chair, thumbling my fingers impatiently waiting for an answer. Soon there was a ring tone indicating I had been replied. I was glad to see a green light on the screen. it meant that I had succeeded. I could now reach for y/n.finally. "WOOOO!" I screamed in joy and excitement . Finally, we'll meet.

(Your p.o.v)

My sight blurred and my head felt light. It happened so often nowadays. i knew I was gonna faint.

[Time skip to when you finally wake up again.]

'Where was I this time? Mental asylum maybe?' I thought as i checked my surrounding. "Your in my house. And I don't really like to hear that it looks like a mental asylum." I jumped to the voice and turned around to look at its owner.

Surprisingly, it was a kid. I think I've not talked to any one younger than me for such a long time. It was a change. Even though its not real. And what is a kid doing in here, i mean alone. 

"Y/n, you have to listen to me. I'm here to save you. Hailin is ju-" "Ha. Ha. Ha. Is that all you've got, Hailin. A kid?! You better take me back to that other room and cut my fingers. That would be a better torture than this!" I shouted, mentioning to the boy. "Y/n listen to me!" He shouted. I looked at him and then  got closer to him. So close that I could feel his heavy breathing and he could feel mine. "Tell me, are you real or did she create you too?" He gave me a confused look. "Don't take me for a fool! I know Hailin is behind all of this! See!" I ran, not to a fixed destination, just trying to find like for example the kitchen or the balcony. 'Ansh' was following me. When I found where the bathroom was, I punched the mirror in front of the dirty looking bathroom sink. This got me a severe bruise on my fist but I couldn't give a shit for all I cared. I took one piece of glass that had fell on the sink and put it on my neck.

At the exact moment, the boy came in running and stopped when he saw me. "Wowowow. Okay. Y/n, calm down." He said raising both of this hands in the air. "If i just kill myself right now, I wouldn't be really dead. I would just get out of this dream. See." I pressed the shard on my neck. He looked at the mirror and his eyes widened ,in fear I suppose, and he shouted "Y/n put this down right now. This is all gonna turn fucking bad!!" He was freaking out. This remembered me so much of myself. Back there, with Hailin. 

I loosened my grip on the the piece of glass. He continued shouting "I've not been working on this all night, all day, just for you to fuck it all up. I've been doing some hard work for one time, woman so please listen to me and show me the respect that I deserve and put this fucking thing down." He stumbled over some words and was not able to look at me in the eyes but I knew every word he said were true. It was not programmed sentences. It was real feelings expressed through shouts.

I dropped the shard. He looked at me with his teary eyes that seemed to be full of hope. "I'm listening."