Chapter 17: Broken h.

( A/n: Thanks for 450+ reads already!! You guys are awesome. *hugs*. Enjoy!)

(Your p.o.v)

Dealing with school after all that just happened was really hard for me. As soon as school was finished, I rushed out of the building and ran to my house.

It was not very far away so I did not need to take a bus. I just wanted to keep some distance from L. I can't believe what he did. During all this time, I thought someone finally started to appreciate my presence but I was wrong. All he cared for was the Kira case and finding Kira.

I took my f/c phone out of my pocket and sent a message to L.

"Hey Ryuzaki! I am gonna stay at my home this week so that I can pack up for next week and all that stuff. If you have any new information, send it on my laptop and I'll delete it later on. Bye!~" I tried to make the message as joyful as possible so that he gets no hint that I'm sad.

By the time I posted the message, I already arrived at the house. I took out the keys. Thanks god they are always with me.

As I entered the house, I checked everywhere to see if there was any cameras but there was none. I went to my room and sat on my bed carressing the sheets. I looked at the mirror in front of me and burst out crying.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I screamed not caring about the neighbourhood. No one cares about you. You mean nothing to them.' I thought and clenched my fists tightly together. I took a nearby pillow and hugged it tightly. My eyes became heavier as I slowly drifted to sleep.

'L...'

(L's p.o.v)

I quickly left Y/n and went downstairs. Why am I such an asshole! Can't I just tell Y/n how I feel for her ?! I wanted to hug her and tell her how much I love her and tell her to stay by my sides.

But no. I had to run away like a weak. I should have told her. I SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER! (so sorry if L is kinda yandere here.)

(time skip to school ending.)

I was waiting for Y/n to come so that we could go to the hotel together and possibly talk about what happened but she did not come at all. I got a message from her.

Apparently, she was staying at her place for the week so she could pack and stuff. The message sounded like she was happy but I've learned to know Y/n and she is definitelty sad right now.

I decided not to text her back right now and wait for Watari so he could give some advice.

After some time, Watari came and gave me a confused look. "Where is Miss Hailin?" "Watari, I think I messed everything up." He furrowed his eyebrows and told me to get in the car. I did as told and jumped in the limousine.

"So what happened." he looked at me through the mirror.

"I hurt Y/n. She told me that she was going abroad for three weeks. She expected me to tell her not to go but I just stayed there, emotionless, as if it did not matter but in fact, I wanted to hug her so hard and tell her to stay by my side forever. I love her, Watari. I need your help to make it up to her."

"Okay. First of all, calm down. So where is Y/n?" tears began to form on my eyes for the first time. "She went to her house and will stay there for the week. And all that is because of me." Oka- are you crying?" he said staring at me in aw. "You see what she does to me, Watari? I can't live without her."

We arrived at the hotel and I quickly wiped away my tears even though they were immediately replaced by new ones and hung my head low. " I think it's better if you leave her alone for some time."

I nodded and went to the elevator. I recieved some wierd looks from poeple because of my physical state but I didn't give a shit.

As we arrived at the room, I direcly went to my room and, for the first time ever, layed on the bed. Y/n's scent was still on the bed and I closed my eyes, thinking she was laying there,next to me.(creepy)

'Y/n...'