Chapter 46: Draknar.

(Draknar's p.o.v)

Y/n came out of the restaurent with Lawliet next to her. Then Aizawa came out, Matsuda's arm around his shoulder. Realisation hit me and I quickly hid myself behind the building. I must seriously get used to hiding myself now that she can see me.

(Your p.o.v)

We left the restaurent after paying the bill, well, L did. He had insisted in doing so. He said it was his treat. As I walked in the fresh air, that feeling came back. It was as if someone was watching me and I had no privacy.

L seemed to notice that I was worried. "Is everything alright, Y/n? You seem rather off."  I crossed my arms. "It's probably nothing, but..." He insisted for me to countinue. "It feels like I'm being spied. "

It was utter silence. I sighed. "That's just stupid. Forget about it." As I kept walking, I felt a hand grab mine. I looked at its owner and it was L. He was looking down. "What's the matter, Ryuzaki" I asked tilting my head to the side.

(L's p.o.v)

I knew what was happening and why Y/n was feeling spied. I felt so guilty.

When Y/n was uncounscious, Beyond told me everything about the death note. Y/n possessed a death note when she was younger, but she lost its possession, resulting in the loss of all memories concerning the death note.

When she saw Draknar in what she thought was her dreams, she partly regained her memories. She still doesn't know who Draknar is. From what B told me, Draknar is following her as he has always done but now Y/n can see him and that's why she is feeling spied.

Should I tell her? No. B told me not to tell her anything. If she has to know the truth, it would be preferable if it came out of Beyond's mouth.

"Nothing. Forget about it." I said and countinued walking. She gave me a confused look but followed me anyways. "O-Okay..."

(Draknar's p.o.v)

Hmm, so Beyond told L everything. Interesting. I think I will have to keep an eye on him. I flew away to L and Y/n's hotel and went into Y/n room, awaiting her arrival. This was it. I was going to tell Y/n everything.

(A/n: I'm sorry to tell you this but I think I'm gonna update only once this week. I am just too tired today... Hopefully, I'll update tommorow.

Anyways, if you listened to the song I put and liked it, its from linkin park. Its an awesome group, recommended for rock-lovers by me and my sister Neha. Bye~)