Chapter 62: Hate for dad.

(Beyond's p.o.v)

I looked at my sister. She looks safe. But I know she has been through a lot lately.' It can't countinue like this. We must stop him. If we don't, he'll -'

"Beyond, I need to talk to you in private." Y/n interrupted my thoughts. I immediately nodded, already knowing what she was going to ask me.

L went out of the room but not before hugging Y/n one more time. As soon as he closed the door, we looked at each other. "I know its not you who started this dream." she started. "But I also know you know who did. Tell me." she sounded firm, as if she thought I was not going to tell her.

"Its dad."

There was a long silence. 

"I knew it." She finally said, more like muttered. "It can't only be him. He was the one who gave me those powers, right?" I could only nodd slowly, looking down.

"I hate him. I hate him so much. So much I want to...kill him. I want to make him suffer just like he made me suffer- no. More than that. I want to torture him like no one ever did." she said in an angry yet low voice.

It reminded me of myself when I first found out. I, too, wanted to make him suffer. But... "You can't." I hated this so much but it was just the truth. And I couldn't hide it from her. She looked at me, confused. "What do you mean I can't?! Are you going to stop me?! Beyond, I'm warning you, if you do anything, I will-" "Its not that!" I shouted. She was surprised.

" I want to to kill him too! I want to make him suffer too! But we can't. we just can't. He is too powerful and in front of him, we are powerless." I looked down, ashamed of myself.

(Your p.o.v)

Beyond. I've never seen him so down before. It looked like he could not bare standing in front of me, revealing me his flaws. It wasn't that he thought he was perfect. It was that he hated this flaw so much, he would wish for anything to replace it.

I know that feeling. I am feeling it right now.  "Beyond. I can't too." I said.

 There was another long silence.

 I clenched my fist and looked at him. " I can't let him go like this. I don't care if he is too strong or us. I just want to make him suffer. And nothing else matters. Its simple. I hate him." He looked at me, first in shock and then in determination. "Maybe you are right. Maybe we can actually stop him and overcome him. Nothing is impossible." I smiled. "Are you with me?" "I am with you."

(A/n: Hey! What's up? Its finally winter here and I love it so much. I love cold.)