Chapter 30: Preparation.

(L's p.o.v)

So the first part of the plan worked perfectly. Y/n loved her gift. She can't seem to leave those mammals since she even braught them to work.

Now, I need to get her to come with me at the park at 5 PM. Watari already set all the preparations. I really hope everything goes on just as planned. I want Y/n to know how special she is to me.

(Your p.o.v)

Currently, I was working on my laptop. It seems that Imagay has been locked in a cell with 24/7 watching. He pretended that he 'might be' kira. Of course he is Kira! His dad was locked too. I don't get that cliche son-dad relationship. It's so wierd.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I felt someone tugging on my sleeve. I turned to look at who it was only to see the white-haired boy, Near. "What is it, Near?" I said with a warm smile. He looked at me blankly before giving me a piece of paper and turning on his heels to leave. "It's a date." he said as he left.

I shrugged it off and opened up the sheet.

Dear Y/n,

Please meet me at the park at 5 p.m sharp. It is for a very important matter.

Yours truly, L.

I smiled at the paper before burning it, leaving no proof  of my name or what so ever. I glanced at the clock. 3:30 pm. I have one hour to get ready.

I went to L's room and opened the closet, looking for something good to wear. I kept searching for hours and hours and found nothing at all. I started to panick and called Neha.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Neha! Uuh...I'm going out on a date with L."

"Really?!!!"

"Yeah. I need your help to find me something to wear, please."

"Don't worry, girl. I got that."

I waited for exactly 16 sec and then heard a knock on the door. I quickly opened it to see Neha smiling like an idiot. "How did you make it up to here so quick." she smirked before replying "That's because I was the one to drive and not my brother."

I shrugged it off. I had no time to loose. It was already 4:00 pm! "Do you have a dress for me?" "Yup" she said popping a dress out of nowhere. "I've been waiting for this moment for so long." she fangirl.

I looked at the dress to see it was white and really fluffy. "Its a wedding dress!" I yelled at her. She looked at the dress before giggling. "My bad. This one was for me. Here." she said popping another dress out of nowhere.

I was a red sleevless one that was long at the back and gradually shortened to reach a little bit above the knees at the front. There was also a pair of matching high heels Neha braught.

"It's really pretty!" I exclaimed. "I know that already. Now go take a quick shower." she said as she pushed me in the bathroom. I did as told and came out 3 mins and 45 sec later, a towel wrapped around my body.

"Now, where this." she said showing me some lingerie laying on the bed. "Why do I have to wear this?!" "You know, for when you two will-" " I WON'T WEAR THAT!!" "Okay, okay. Then wear normal underwears and the dress." she said before sighing. I nodded and went into the bathroom.

I came back after some time, wearing the surpringly comfortable dress. Neha looked at me and her eyes widened.

"God, Y/n you look fabulous!" I looked over the mirror to confirm if what she said was true and it was. I looked pretty. "Yeah, I like it." I said smiling at Neha. "You love it, you mean. Wait." she took her phone out of her pocket and took a picture of me.

I rolled my eyes and she made my make-up. She put some eye-shadow and red lip sticks and bla bla bla.

When she finally finished, we went down only to see a limousine waiting for us. I smiled.

(A/n: I have a bad news. I'll be updating once in a week for now on since school restarted and I need to focus on studies. So sorry and I hope you can understand. That's not that bad. I mean, its only one story in the whole ocean of stories. You'll probably forget about me. Lol.)