Chapter 19: Hanging out with a new friend.

(A/n: Yup. A double update. The guy in the photo is Ayato Sakamaki from Diabolik lovers and as Neha's elder brother, Kevin.)

(Your p.o.v)

I walked out of school with Neha by my side. It seems that she lives pretty close to me. I wonder how it took me so long to notice that. "Are you still sure that your parents agreed to come to my place? I don't wanna cause any trouble." I was still kinda nervous about her coming home.

I waited for her to answer still looking straight forward while walking. After 24 sec of silence, I looked around me to see nobody. 'Where did she go?' "Neha?" I screamed out loud. I felt a soft hand over my shoulder and looked at its owner which was obviously Neha.

She was now wearing a black leather jacket which completely changed her look from 'innocent' to 'badass'. I shot her a confused look and pointed at her new outfit. At first, she seemed to have absolutely no clue of what I was talking about but when she glanced at herself, she quickly realised.

"Oh that?" she said pointing at the jacket. "I always wear it as soon as I get out of school. It is my signature jacket. I would even wear it on a wedding." I just nodded and we countinued walking.

"What were you asking me anyways?" " Nevermind. It's not important" I gave her a warm smile. She furrowed her eyes but nodded anyways.

(Time skip to tommorow)

I woke up at 12:00 and started to get ready. Yeah I know, I'm a heavy sleeper. I would meet Neha at the mall at 01: 00 pm and had to get ready. But first of all, I checked if L sent me anything new but still nothing. What was wrong with him?

I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath. I decided that for the first time in my pathetic life, I would wear a dress. It was a plain f/c one which stopped a little bit above the knees. I wore matching flat shoes and put on light makeup. To top it off, I put some perfume.

I combed my h/c hair and let it flow down to both sides of my face. I looked at myself in the mirror. Wow. I looked...different.

I checked the time on my phone and it was already 12:37 p.m. I quickly went out of my house and waited for Neha to come. Apparently, her brother, Kevin, was going to pick us up.

After 13 mins and 41 sec, a red car finally came with redhead with green eyes in the driver's seat. 'This must be Kevin.' I thought to myself as I gave him a polite smile. He smirked and winked at me in a flirteous way which made me immediately blush. I looked to the back seat to see Neha waving at me. I quickly went into the car.

Neha was wearing a dress too. It was a navy blue one with black flower petals on it. She was wearing her leather jacket as I expected and blue boots.

"Wow! You look gorgeous, Y/n!" I only looked down. I was not used to those kind of compliments. "She's right. By the way, how is a pretty girl like you hanging out with a girl like Neha. You should rather be spending time with me. I could make you very happy, you know." Kevin said looking at me and winking again. This time, I blushed madly making my face look just like a red tomato.

"Oh knock it off already,Kevin. Y/n has surely no interest into a guy like you." Neha said in an annoyed tone. Kevin just pouted and started the car. Neha and I were talking about random stuff when the car abruptly stopped, sending both of us forward. Kevin looked at us smirking evilly. "We're here." Neha rolled her eyes and got out of the car as I did too mumbling "jerk..." to herself.

"I'm gonna pick you up at 05:00 pm." And with that, Kevin left before winking for the third time at me. This time, I rolled my eyes instead of blushing. "Does your brother always flirt with every girl he meets?" Neha sighed and nodded sadly.

We went to the mall and started shopping. Well, Neha did. I just watched her as she literally bought everything shop by shop, buying and buying and buying.

She finally stopped to eat something and it was already 05:00 pm. Kevin picked us up and dropped us to my house and that is when the real fun started...

(A/n: Finally. I'm done with this chapter. What do you think about that Kevin guy. Should I let him a chance or should I get L to kick his ass just like he did with Light? )