Chapter 39: Your past.

(Beyond's p.o.v)

"Y/n? How do you know Y/n?" I hurriedly asked. She gave me a weak smile and said with a trembling voice, as if at the verge of crying. "I am Y/n." My eyes widened and a rush of anger went through my whole body. "YOU'RE NOT Y/N. Y/N IS DEAD. DON'T YOU DARE SAY MY SISTER'S NAME AGAIN!" I shouted trying to get out of those chains.

I suddenly felt two warm arms wrap around me. I realised she was hugging me. I calmed down and breathed in her smell. I remember that scent. It's really Y/n.

(Flashback.)

My hands were numb and my feet were worn out. I was tired of trying to run away. I knew it was of no avail. We were stuck with this psycho lady for the rest of our lives.

What does she even want of us? Doing all those sorts of experiment with Y/n makes her feel weaker and weaker. She can barely use her power, as they call it, now.

I looked at her to see that she was crying her eyes out, her arms tightly wrapped around herself to get any sort of warmth.

My heart ached so much thinking of what type of brother I was to let her suffer so much.

I clenched my fist and hit the wall. I can't give up. No matter how many times I will be caught and whipped, I must find an escape for Y/n. I won't be able to live knowing my sister is in constant pain.

But for the time being, I must ensure myself that she sleeps. I know she's too frightened to sleep when I'm not here.

I moved close to her and hugged her. She hugged me back, as tightly as her fragile arms could.

"I-I'm s-s-scared, Bey-yond." she could barely talk. "I know. I'm scared to. But just bare with it for now. We will be out very soon." I replied. "I want to see mommy and daddy."

I patted her head and made her sleep. I seriously had no reply to what she had just said. How could I possibly break her heart and tell her the truth.

The next day, I woke up in the same I wake up in everyday. They give me the faces of people and tell me to give information about them. I try to retain myself as much as possible but I can't resist to their beatings.

It was the same routine everyday. The woman would look after me and the man, after Y/n. He would give her some 'experiences' and she would control them. She got the same punishment as me if she refused. It became routine to us.

But one day, everything drastically changed. I had escaped. I was out of this hell-hole. But Y/n, she was still stuck in. I was going to bring her with me, but... they took me in Wammy's orphanage. And I tried so many times to tell them about Y/n but they wouldn't listen. They never did...

I was put in a detention room. I gradually lost it and escaped from there too. When I came back to normal, I tried to go and find Y/n but it was too late. They had already moved away. 

In anger, I started to kill everyone in my way. Innocent or not, it didn't matter. All I was thinking of was to take revenge.

But gradually, I started to find pleasure killing people, it became entertaining for me to watch their blood spill around the room, their body moving a little, as if begging for the one up their to give them a second chance for life. And how ,oh how, I loved seeing their empty eyes as I stab them. They were so pathetic.

But I was the most pathetic. Because that's when I became a monster.

(End of flashback.)

"Y-Y/n. Is it really you?" I asked. She pulled away and nodded, tears streaming down her face. I felt my eyes sting as I too started crying. "You have no idea how much I missed you, sister."

(A/n: I've tried my best for this chapter but sorry if its still bad. I personally it still is a little. Anyways, I want to thank you guys for the constant support you give me. I never thought so many people would choose to spend some of their reading my book, so, really, thank you :-)