Chapter 8: Nightmare.

(Your p.o.v)

As I went to Ryuzaki's room, I noticed that it looked as if it was never used. My luggage was already on the bed. I unpacked my stuff and put them in the nearby locker.

When I was finally done, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and changed into a light blue oversized t-shirt and f/c sweatpants.

I flopped in the comfy bed and snuggled with the sheets. I was still awake and I replayed everything that happened today. Meeting L ,Imagay and Amane, moving here, my heart being torn apart by my mom. That was so...sudden.

I slowly drifted off to sleep having a tear rolling down my face."...mom..."

(Your dream)

I was in my room. Tears rolling uncontrollably down my face as I watched my mother leaving me for good with dad.

By that time, father had already left us. He came back just because my mom was begging him to take her away from me. I was only 12.

I watched as she happily put her luggage in the car boot. Happiness... She finally showed some emotions after those 14 years. And it was happiness... She experienced joy of leaving her own blood behind. From that moment, I knew that she was as cruel as a wild animal.

I saw a knife on my cupboard. Without thinking, I took it and rushed downstairs and to the street where the 'lovely couple' were about to enter the red car. I jumped on my mom and stabbed her in the neck, making blood ooze from it.

My father gasped at what I did but curiously froze. After I was finished with my mother, I glared at my dad who backed away scared.

I pushed him on the floor and slit his throat with my knife. By that time, blood was dripping from my now shaky hands. I countinuously stabbed his guts, letting all my anger come out.

I dragged the two corpses inside the house, not worrying to wash away the blood on the pavement.

As I lay them on the floor, I sat down next to the body of my mom, my back against the cold wall. I stared at her body who was no longer bleeding and smiled.

I started laughing histerically as my eyes widened just like on of a creppy serial killer.

I laughed for 16 mins and 47 sec until realisation hit me and my laughter turned into quiet sobs. The quiet sobs turned into crying and finally into desperate shoutings.

I was scared. No, scared would not be the proper word. I was terrified for my life. I just killed poeple. I am a murderer.

I rocked my body forward and backward to calm myself as tears rolled down my face.

That's when the door to my saloon which was related to this room creaked open. There was L, standing in the shadows, pointing his finger at me and said "Kira".

I gave him a confused look and asked him what he was talking about."You. Are. Kira." His words dripped like poison from his mouth.

"N-no, l-look this i-is n-not
w-what it loo-" I could not finish as two guards appeared from nowhere and handcuffed me. They dragged me down as I kept screaming that I was not Kira.

(End of your dream.)

I screamed as I woke up and started moving in all directions, causing me to fall from my bed with a loud thud.

I heard quick foot steps coming to my direction until the door opened and I saw Ryuzaki. Without saying anything, he rushed to my side and hugged me tightly.

(A/n: Aaaaand let the romance begin... in the next chapter.
*evil grin.*)