Chapter 25: Does he likes me?

Start from the beginning

"Alright, Alright stop begging me" He smiled at me

I smiled back at him.

"Don’t smile at me cheekily" He said still smiling at me

"What does that even mean?" –I chuckled

"It means…nevermind"

I laughed "okay.."

"Well apparently I can’t say no to your offer! I'll go but you girl, you..yes you. You're helping me convince my mother" He winked

"Okay And how are we supposed to do that?"

"Come on! "He said hopping off his swing. 

"Where are we going?" Isaid catching up with him

"To my house" He said casually

"Are you going to kidnap me or something?" I joked

"Oh Emma…you’re lame. SOOO LAME."

"Yes, yes I am" He nodded sarcastically and I hit him playfully.

Silent fell upon us as we walked to Harry’s house, but I didn’t mind not talking at all. We’ve talked enough, but what made me smile was the fact that once in a while I could feel his eyes on me. As we reached Harry’s house that was just 10 minutes away, we saw a girls silhouette on the porch of the house.

"Gemma !!" He exclaimed

"Harry" She turned around to catch a glimpse of him and me…I guess.

She walked toward us to say hello. She had the same exact eyes Harry did, same hair color…except that it was straight and not curly. And when she smiled at me it show a pair of dimples. There was no doubt that this was Harry Styles’ sister.

"Harry! Mom’s been driving insane she told me to pick you up at the bakery but you were nowhere to be found so I guessed you were here"

"Yeah I was walking back home when I bumped into my little friend here" He said pointing at me

"Hi I’m Gemma" She said with a warm smile

"Nice to meet you, I’m Emma" I said smiling.

"Let’s go inside come on" She said guiding us to the house.

"Mom we’re home!" Harry yelled

"There’s no need to yell baby, Gemma sweetheart your boyfriend called" said the voice of a woman.

"Okay thanks mom" she replied.

We walked into the living room to find a really young woman watching tv. I saw Harry and Gemma walking up to her and giving her a kiss and a hug; I was just standing there awkwardly. 

"So who’s your friend, Harry? Come on dear sit down don’t be shy! "She said smiling at me.

"Mom she’s Emma, Felicity’s stepmom’s niece."

"Oh" Her smile dropped.

"Don’t worry she’s not like Felicity" He sighed

"Yeah I’m really nice" I smiled confidently. Because to be honest I'm not mean.

"Oh in that case, come over to the kitchen with me dear"

"Ok"

"Your accent is different" She told me.

"That’s because she’s American" Harry said before I could answer

"And what brings you here dear? "She said sitting in the dining room

"It was my parents’ birthday present for me "I smiled

"I see! I’m so sorry I didn’t even introduce myself. I’m Anne"

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Styles?" I smiled

"No need to call me like that, Mrs. Cox if you like to be formal but I would prefer if you called me Anne" She said sweetly

I turned to see Harry and it looked like if I’ve said something that might have upset him.

"Okay Anne" I giggled.

She stood up and went to get a four cups. 

“Mom” Harry said.

“Yes, sweetheart?” 

“Emma, here…” He paused. “Has invited me to a concert tonight, we’re going with a couple of friends and I was wondering if I could go. I don’t have to work at the bakery tomorrow…until Saturday and-“She cut him off. 

“And where’s this concert” She asked.

Before Harry could talk again I told her I didn’t want to go in the first place because my friends were completely excited about their dates that they’ve forgotten about me and that my friend Louis kept offering me to go and finally convinced me when he said he knew the boys that were plaiying tonight.

“–so if you don’t want him to come here too late he can stay at the hotel with us, like he did before. My friends are probably going to stay there too.” I finally said.

“It’s like a boys/girls big sleepover” –He said with a puppy face

“Except that we’re not going to do anything bad” –I said smiling

She stared at the two of us and smiled.

“How can I say no to this two adorable faces?” 

I smiled at her and watched as Harry whispered something in her ear and smiled. 

“Harry dear why don’t you show Emma the rest of the house while I prepare some snacks?” 

“Okay” –Harry said grabbing my hand and laughing.

“Why are you laughing weirdo?”

“It worked!” –He said never letting go of my hand.

“What worked?” –I said a little confused

“My plan”

“What?” 

“Nothing, come on! Here’s my room” –He opened a door and we walked inside.

“It’s cute”

“Thanks”

I made my way to the bed where I sat down, and stared at Harry. He was incredibly cute. The way he moved his curls to one side with his hand, and I was there drooling on his bed. HIS BED…where he sleeps. Oh my god I'm such a creep. I smiled at the fact that I was sitting on his bed, I was actually with him. Maybe now that he’s single, we could be an item. But does he likes me?

“Didn’t your mom tell you it’s impolite to stare?”

“I wasn’t staring” –I laughed

“You were” –Harry smiled.

“You wish” –I smirked

My phone buzzed. 

‘Lou, Hello?”

“Hey love, where do we pick you up and Harreehhh?”

“Harry’s house” 

“Alright love.”

“Okay see you in a bit?” 

He laughed. “Emma babe, we can’t pick you up at Harry’s house if we don’t have the address” 

Oh right, sorry” –I smiled. “Harry can you give Lou the address?” 

“Sure thing” –Harry. “Hey Louis you’re on speaker” 

“HARREHHHHHH, why haven’t you accepted my friend request on Facebook?”

What?” 

“Never mind Hazza, so are you going to give me the address? We’re currently at the bakery”

“Alright”