Jace POV

I hear a knock on the office door. "Come in," I say. Jackson comes in. "I'm sorry to bother you your majesty but there is someone here to see you," he says. "Okay, where are they," I ask. "It's just one person sir. And she is in the throne room. She's not very happy either" he says. Me and Alec exchange a look. "Okay, I'm coming. Thank you for telling me Jackson" I say. "Yes sir," he says. He gives a small bow then leaves.

I stand up. "Let's just pray its not Jocelyn. But it's something you don't do, make a woman angry" I say. "Oh I know," Alec says. "Here, read this. I need your help with what to do about this. This is all the information I have on this situation" I say and give him a file that was given to me from the clave. "Why isn't the clave doing it," he asks. "They do smaller things. The bigger things are brought to me and Clary to handle" I say. "Okay. Is this what you needed my help with" he asks. "Yeah, and I was hoping you could help me with some of the other stuff on the desk but mainly that. In that folder is everything I have" I say. "Okay, I will look it over. Good luck with that angry woman" he says. "Thanks, I'm going to need it," I say. I leave mine and clary's office.

When I get to the throne room I see the woman I had seen in Alicante days ago. I sit on my throne. "Why didn't you wait for me?! Why didn't you come to the gate when I was there? I came to where you told me to and the guards there told me that you had already left" she demands very angrily, and fast if I might add. I sit here seeing if she will calm down but she doesn't seem to. "I couldn't wait any longer. I'm sorry I left without you. I didn't know what was going to happen and I wanted my wife and your queen back as soon as possible" I say. "Did you get her back?" she asks. "Yes," I answer. "How is she," the woman asks. "Not quite the same and a little shaken up. She will be alright though" I tell her. "Well good," she says. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" I ask her. "I don't think so sir," she says politely. "Alright. Well if you don't need anything else you can go" I say. "Thank you, sir. And I'm sorry for getting mad" she says. "I understand," I say. She gives me a small smile and curtsies before leaving.

When I get back in the office Alec is sitting on the couch reading the file and Isabelle is now in here too. "I thought you were upstairs with Clary," I ask. She looks over at me. "Oh, Jace it's so much worse. Go see her. Please? I will leave you two alone. Just go see her" she pleads. "Okay, I will go see her. Alec when I come back I need your help with what to do with that file. If you want to help with that too Isabelle you can" I say. Alec nods but doesn't lookup.

When I get in the bedroom Clary is lying down. "Oh, you poor sickly little thing," I say. She opens one of her eyes and looks at me. "Is it just you in here?" she asks. "It's just me," I say. She sits up and smiles. "This whole idea of yours is great. I love playing and pretending to be sick" she says. "Yeah well, now you have Isabelle all freaked out. Let me at least carry you downstairs my sick little thing" he says. "But aren't I contagious," she asks dramatically putting the back of her hand over her forehead in a dramatic manner. "Oh, I think you will be alright for a few minutes while we go downstairs," I say. I take her hands in mine. "Ew, did you lick your hands," I ask. I let go and wipe my hands on my pants. "Yes, and my plan worked," she says. "Which was," I ask. "To get rid of Izzy for a few minutes," she says. She throws her arms around my neck and I pick her up.

I carry her down to our office. Alec looks deep in thought. "Why did you bring her down here? She's terribly sick" Izzy says looking horrified that I brought Clary down here. "Izzy, shes Fine," I say. "No she's not," she says. "Jace, I'm telling you she is sick. She needs to be in the bed" she insists. "Izzy. I'm fine. I promise" Clary says. I let her down and she stands up. "I woke up a little before 12:00. I've felt fine since then. I managed to get the virus out of my body. A little tired but overall fine" she says. "Well if you are fine why were you acting sick" Izzy asks. "It was Jaces idea," Clary says. "Of course it was. Why did you call for Magnus then" she asks. "He wanted me to call for him when Clary woke up," Jace says. "Oh, well I can go check if he's not busy now back at the house," Izzy says. I nod and she leaves.

"Is this really happening?" Alec asks. I nod. He starts talking and telling me what he thinks I should about the whole vampire situation. It actually kinda helps to have him here. Having him help me with this kind of stuff. Especially since I don't want to worry or stress Clary out at the moment. "I'm going to use that. Thanks, Alec. It's nice having you here" I say. "Happy to help," he says. "What's going on," Clary asks. "Vampires in Australia are going out and killing innocent mundanes for fun," Alec says not sugarcoating it. "What," she asks. "I said," Alec starts but Clary cuts him off by saying "I know what you said. Jace, you have to let me help." "No clary. You are so close to having this baby. She's almost here if she's even okay at all. Man, I wish Magnus was here right now. You will have to wait till after Grace is born to help" I say. She huffs and crosses her arms over her chest. "Fine," she says stubbornly as ever.

Isabelle and Magnus come in a few minutes later. "Hey, clary. I'm glad to see you up and moving" Magnus says. "Me too," Clary says. "I'm just gonna check and make sure you and Grace are okay, okay," he says to her. She nods. He checks her out. "You seem to be fine," he says. "And what about Grace," she asks. "She seems alright too," he says. "Thank you, Magnus," she says. "Anytime biscuit. I'm glad you are okay" he says.

"We will get out of you guys' business and leave you alone. So the 7th" Izzy asks. "Yeah, I think so. Is that alright with you Clary" I ask? "Yeah I think so," she says. "Okay then. We will see you four the 7th then" Alec says. "Bye guys," I say. They say bye and leave.

"We will have to set back up the institute in Australia," Clary says. "Yeah we just have to find some people to assign to that institute and fix it back up," I say. No one has been to the Australia institute in years. "I will figure that out later. Don't worry about anything. I will take care of it all" I say. She rolls her eyes but nods anyway.

"So Jonathan and Alice are a thing huh," I ask and lean up against the desk. "Yeah," She says. "For how long," I ask. "Well, he said he has always liked her since he saw her. But it wasn't until not too long ago that they became a real thing" she says. "That's cute," I say. "Yeah, I'd much rather it be her than me or that Seelie queen," she says. "Me too," I say.