"Let's play hide and seek," I said to Adam and Amelia.

Adam signed to Amelia.

'Do you want to play hide and seek?' Adam signed.

Amelia nodded her head in response and she smiled excitedly. We got up and left the table and headed to the living room. Amelia looked excited and Adam looked pretty happy too.

"So Adam's on first," I said.

"Hey, how's that fair?" Adam asked.

"Well you're the only guy playing so it has to be you," I said to him.

He rolled his eyes and signed to Amelia that he'll be counting. She nodded her hand and Adam covered his eyes and proceeded to count. She held my hand and took me upstairs. She didn't know her way around. She opened the door that happened to be my bedroom. She went inside and was amazing by it.

Amelia ran to my cupboard and she opened it and managed to get her tiny body inside the large cupboard. She went towards the back and yelped. I asked her what's wrong. She pulled a knife out from besides her. It was the knife I used to cut myself with. It managed to scratch her elbow a bit but no so it was bleeding.

I hugged her and asked her if she was alright. She didn't know what I was saying so I gestured with my thumbs facing upwards and she nodded. I took the knife and put it in my drawers.

"Coming, ready or not?" Adam shouted from downstairs.

I quickly sat inside the cupboard with Amelia and I closed the door. The door of my bedroom opened and I knew Adam must've been inside my room. Amelia started to giggle at the suspense and I she made me giggle too. Adam must have heard us and the cupboard door flung open.

"Found you!" Adam squealed, excitedly.

It was Amelia's turn to count and she went to the living room to start counting. I grabbed hold of Adam's hand and led him around. It was getting close to where Amelia could start finding us and I had no idea where to hide. Adam lead the way to the washroom which consists of two washing machines, two dryers and lots of cleaning products. There was a basket where washed clothes were normally kept in and because it was empty Adam dived in. He helped me get into it and he closed the lid of the basket.

It was completely dark and Adam and I were really close to each other.

"Did I mentioned, you looked beautiful tonight?" Adam asked.

He stroked my face and put my hair back. He placed a kiss on my cheek. I went red but he couldn't see me because it was dark so it was fine. I kissed him on his lips and he kissed me back. I grabbed onto his hair to pull him closer which was impossible as he was as close to me as he could get. I moaned and deepened the kiss more.

The basket lid opened above us and there stood Amelia. She looked shocked and signed to Adam. Adam signed back which caused her to squeal and hug us both.

"What did she say?" I asked Adam.

"She was asking if we were together and I told her that you're my girlfriend. She's happy for us and thinks you're extremely pretty and she's not wrong there, is she?" Adam said.

"Aww she's so sweet!" I said and hugged her.

I lifted her up and carried her. This hurt so much as I had a bruise on my hip and all of my body felt pain. I didn't care. I love Amelia and she's absolutely gorgeous. I carried her to the main room where everyone was sitting and talking. That's when I realised I wanted Adam.

I needed Adam and without him I'd be lost and without a purpose. I love him so much. God, I love him.

She was happy. Temporarily. As they say nothing lasts forever. At least not for her anyways. She would slowly fall into a pit of nothingness. She would slowly fade away. And no one could stop that. No one could stop that from happening. Lonely. She was lonely. Yes, she was with Adam. A person could be surrounded with millions of people and still feel alone. That's what was happening to her. She was with all of her family and with Adam's yet still felt like there was a bit of her that was broken and empty. She could ignore it, but that feeling would get bigger and worse. She was unfixable. She was the girl that was slowly dying...

________________________________

This chapter is long okayy?!😂
It took me agesssssss
I love all of you- I mean it.
Please vote and comment
Shoutout to those who's commented and voted on every chapter! X
Lots of love x