Cute//requested

You sigh as you tried to read the sentence again. The words just wouldn’t stuck in your head, whatever you did. You rubbed your eyes, wanting to stay awake. Having to stay awake. Soon there was an important test, which you had to pass. That’s why you needed to know these things, but your brain wouldn’t work anymore. “Babe..” Two familiar hands were placed on your arms. They ran up and down, making you sigh. “You really need to sleep, it’s already late.” Harris softly spoke. “No, I really need to study.” You stubbornly said as you leaned into his chest. He placed his chin on your shoulder. “This is useless and you know it. You have enough time to study. And you will pass it, I feel it..” Whispered he. He knew how much you loved that husky voice. And hated. “No, Harris. Just go already. I’ll be there in half an hour or so.” You pushed myself away from his body with all the strength you had. “Tomorrow I’ll help you study, now we are going to sleep.” Harris said. No, he stated it. “No, you go t-” Before you could finish your sentence, you were picked up in his arm. “We going. Right now.” The book in your hands fell on the ground. “My book.” “Your book is not interesting.” “But-” Your body hit the mattress. Harris got in the bed too, wrapping his arms around you immediately. “Is studying still so interesting?” He mumbled. His lips had started tracing a pattern down your jaw, across your cheek. You sighed lovingly. “Mm?” You already forgot his question. There was a small kiss placed on your cheek, where it stayed. “Clearly not. Sleep, sweetheart, sleep.” 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I'M SORRY Couldn't update  I'm very sorry for that I hope y'all understand I got really very important exams going on ANDDD THIS IMAGINE WAS FOR subhanaaa don't forget to vote❤

-Reem❤
Assalamuaikum🤗