You like him but he likes someone else // part 2

Harris was home and you had not visited him once since the day he arrived. You felt horrible, but you don't think you could face him. You don't think you could face seeing Harris andMaha together. Then only thing you could do was drive around and drown your thoughts in loud music.

One day you made it to your spot. Your spot that you can go to, that there are no distractions, nothing but grass, a tree, and pond. No one really went there since it was quite a drive outside the city. Whenever you went there you always left your phone in the car so there could be no distractions. You were just relaxing underneath the tree listening to the music was making blowing against the reeds in the water, when you heard people coming your way.

You turn behind and you see it's a couple. You couldn't really tell who it was, so you kind of just blew it off, and went back to zoning out. That is until they got closer, and louder, and you heard one of them call out your name "Y/n!"

You look up and you see harris coming towards you with maha hanging off his arm. "Hey stranger! Haven't seen you in what seems like forever. I thought you would be at my house like every day since we haven't seen each other in who knows how long." He said smiling at you.

Even though you heard what he was saying, you were furious. He knew what this spot meant to you, He knew that this was your spot, just like the park downtown was his, and he had the nerve to bring his girlfriend to it. And finally all your thoughts were becoming too much, tears started welling up in your eyes, and you exploded "How could you!?" you screamed at him, and both harris and maha were surprised.

"What do you mean?" He asked super confused.

"How could you bring her to my spot!? You know that this is the only place I can go to when I just need to be by myself! How could you!?" You repeated your original question.

"I'm sorry (y/n), I didn't really think about it, I didn't know you were here. harris said trying to explain himself.

"That's bullshit harris, and you know it! You have to drive to get here, and there is only one place to park! What? Did you just completely forget what my car looked like? I doubt it, since it is the only pink beetle in this god damn city!" You were screaming in his face at this point.

"Okay! I knew you were here! But I miss my best friend, I haven't seen you, you haven't answered my calls or texts, or anything so when I saw your car here of course I had to stop by and see you!" harris was shouting just like you, he was angry at you at this point. And you saw maha looking as awkward as she felt.

"I don't want to talk to you harris! You're my best friend, yes! You will always be my best friend, but right now I just need my space." You said crying at this point.

"Why? We have had almost a full year of space, that's not enough space?" he asked confused, in a calmer tone, more caring tone.

"Not when I like you, and you bring someone home!" you screamed, looking at him, and looking at maha, and that is when you realized what you said. harris didn't say anything, and as soon as you heard his no response, you started running to your car. You ran away.

Hisno response answered all your questions on how he felt about you, and it justbroke your heart    

PART3 ON THE WAYYY

LOLLZZ I HOPE YOU LIKED IT 

REEM

ASSALAMUALIKUM