Bad Girl part 1 //harris

Harris's P.O.V:
Ugh, there she is, the biggest bitch at Chesterville High School, making another girl cry. I contemplated how it was humanly possible to put down other girls everyday, whether they be debate nerds, band geeks, or even the star volleyball player. It didn’t matter who you were, if you were a female and attended this school, you were nothing but a mere speck of dirt to (y/n). As her latest victim ran down the hallway towards the girl’s bathroom, tears streaming down her face, I decided it was time to find out why it was so important for her to make girls feel like a piece of shit. "Hey, [y/n],” I called to her sternly, approaching her.  I puffed out my chest to seem more intimidating as I cornered her in the deserting hallway. “What do you want, farm boy?” she scoffed. “I want to know why you have to go and make dozens girls go cry everyday.” “What, you feel bad for them? They ask for it,” he clicked her tongue. “How? D'you think they truly ask for their self-esteem brought down because some bitch thinks she is hot shit?” my voice grew a bit higher and faster with my frustration building. Her eyes started to dart around to avoid contact with mine. “Look, just get-get out of my face, okay?” [y/n]’s voice seemed to crack a bit. She tried to get past me, but I stopped her by grabbing her sleeve, I wasn’t finished with her yet. “Ahhhrgh! Ouch! Let go you bastard. I have brui-” she quickly shut up and pulled her long sleeve back down. She didn’t do it quick enough for me not to see her arm covered in bruises, deep purple and blue. Tears started to brim in her eyes. “[y/n! Wait! I didn’t know-are you okay?” I ran to catch up with her as she hurried towards the outside doors. “[y/n], is someone abusing you?”

PART 2?

ASSALAMUALIKUM💞