You sleep on him//Harris

Having a day off from tour was rare, but when it happened, the guys too full advantage of it. And by advantage, they just lounged around all day playing video games in their hotel rooms.

Your boyfriend, Harris, and you had laid in bed well into the afternoon before all of the lads headed over to play some FIFA. They ordered loads of room surface, full of junk food, and spent the duration of the day sitting in front of the television.

You were laying on the couch beside Harris, his body relaxed, but his mind focused on the game as he played against Adam, the undefeated FIFA champion.

Your eyes had felt heavy all morning, your phone in front of you not seeming to keep your attention as you stared at the screen for a few moments, trying to understand who was winning. When Harris played his video games, he was very quiet and reserved….until he lost.

His occasional laughter and shouts regarding cheating kept you awake, bringing a smile to your face. You had been on the road with the boys for a few weeks, their tour experience obviously making their bodies used to the rigorous schedules. You, on the other hand, felt like you had just ran six marathons in a row. Despite the fact you and Harris had slept much of the day, you could feel yourself fading as you scooted closer to harris, resting your head on his lap to get a little bit more comfortable.

“You aren’t going to fall asleep on me, are you Y/N?” Your boyfriend teased, tapping the top of your nose with his index finger before returning to the game.

“Shhhh.” You playfully shot at him before adjusting your head so you were staring directly up at him. The scruff was growing on his chin, his striking eyes focused and his lower lip in between his teeth as his entire mind was inside the game on the screen. It took a few moments before you finally let your heavy eyelids close, Harris’s familiar scent filling your nose as you began to doze off.

“I think she is out, man.” You heard Slim mumble briefly before Harris leaned down, kissing you on the forehead and you allowed sleep to completely take over your body.