He gets jealous//harris

You and the boys are all sprawled out on the couches and floor of the hotel you are staying in as you watch some bloody action movie that Slim had chosen.
You are curled up in the lap of your boyfriend, Harris, and on the brink of sleep. You faintly hear the movie end, but you’re too tired to bother opening your eyes.
“How can she sleep through that?” Naz giggles.
You feel harris’s hands come up to rest on your back, stroking it gently.
“She’s even hot when she’s asleep,” you hear Adam say.
“Hey,” harris warns, his voice just above a whisper as he tries not to wake you.
You hear slim laugh from his position on the floor. “He’s not wrong, dude. You got yourself a good one.”
Harris’s arms stiffen around you and you try to keep yourself from smiling and giving away the fact that you’re awake.
“Yeah, and she’s mine,” he says protectively.
“Doesn’t mean we can’t think she’s hot,” Naz defends.
“And mine,” harris emphasizes.
“Did you guys see her at the after party last night?” adam asks, completely ignoring harris’s jealousy. “Harris, you were off talking to someone and I swear I had to scare off at least ten guys who were trying to get to her.”
You weren’t aware of any guys who had been eyeing you last night, but you had noticed that Naz stayed unusually close to you while harris was away.
“Wait, really?” harris asks.
Slim scoffs. “Yeah, dude,” he says as if it were obvious. “Don’t let that one slip away because she’s the best thing that’s ever going to happen to you.”
Harris is suddenly silent as you hear the other boys get up and slowly meander back to their own rooms. Harris sits on the couch with you in his lap for a few more minutes before he begins to gently shake you.
“Hey babe,” he whispers. “You wanna get up and move to the bed?”
You moan and cuddle yourself further into his chest.
He giggles and stands up, lifting you with him. He gently places you on your shared bed and kisses your forehead.
“I love you so much. You know that, right?” He says, his voice serious.
You open your eyes slightly and smile up at him. “I know.”

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ADAM , SLIM AND NAZ MAKING HARRIS JEALOUS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I hope u guys enjoyed it

-Reem😉
Assalamualikum beautiful people😍😋😍😋😍😋😍😋😍😋😍😋😍😋😍😋😍😋😍😋