you like him but he likes someone else//part 1

You were childhood friends, and of course you would never let him know how you felt, but of course you would let your female best friend know, since if you kept it in, you would explode.

After every hang out with Harris you would call him afterward, and just talk to him, and he would let you vent as a best friend, and she would encourage you, to let him know how you felt, but of course you never listened since you did not want to ruin anything that you two had.

After he left for tour, you and Harris would still talk, since you were best friends you would skype, and he would tell you about everything he saw, and everything he ate, and he would also tell you about the girls, and what he would see, is a friend that was supporting in his relationships, but what you felt on the inside was complete heartbreak. You would pretend to be happy, but never were.

On one of his breaks from the tour, he was coming home, and you were so excited. You and y/f/n we just talking, and you were just talking her ear off about how excited you were to see him again, and you couldn't wait.

Then the day finally came where you and he were finally going to see each other again, you couldn't sleep the whole night before. You just stayed up listening to his album, and you just couldn't believe that your best friend had an album, well not just one, but 4 albums out, with a fifth one on its way. You were so proud of him, and everything that he has accomplished at such a young age.

You finally managed to get some sleep, and you woke up more energize than ever, you got up, and jumped in the shower, you wanted to look your best, since this was going to be the first time Harris would see you in who knows when, so of course, being a girl, you wanted to make an impression. You curled hair, put on a little extra mascara, and wore that nude color that really compliments you, and it makes it look like you weren't really trying.

You had talking to harris's mom the day before to help her get everything set up for harris's arrival. His mom loved you since she knew as a little girl. And just as you were setting up the last final touches in the living room, you saw a car pulling up from the window, and that it when your heart dropped. You yelled to his mom "HE'S HERE!" and you ran outside.

As soon as he saw you, he jumped out of the car and ran to you and swooped you up in a big hug! And as he was spinning you, you thought to yourself, this is where you belong, right in his arms. It was scene from a movie really, it was as if the two of you were lover who hadn't seen each other since who knows when. And as he put you down, you were about to say the words that have been burned into your head since the first time you realized you liked him, but you heard the car door slam shut, and you looked and there was a tall brunette that was walking towards you guys, and your heart fell.

"It's so nice to see you y/n, I have missed you like crazy!" he said smiling at you.

Before you could get a word in she spoke, the girl that harris had brought home to meet mom, "So you're y/n, he has not stopped talking about you! You have a great friend here y/n." she said and you had the biggest fake smile on your face. harris thought something was off as he looked at you, but just brushed it off. "I'm Maha, Harris's girlfriend" she extended her arm out to shake yours.

"Oh it's so nice you meet you," you said convincing everyone around you that you weren't heartbroken "yeah, I didn't expect harris to be bringing you home." You spoke the words before you could actually process what you were saying, and then realized how rude it sounded. You apologized, and just explained how harris didn't mention any specific name when talking about a girl.

Just as you were going to speak, harris's mom called everyone inside for dinner, and you knew you would not be able to sit through dinner. So on your way inside you pretended to answer your phone, and made it sound like an emergency. "I'm sorry to have to do this, but I am not going to be able to stay for dinner, y/f/n just called and she said she needed me to go over!" you grabbed your stuff in a hurry and tried to get out of there, but harris stopped you before you reached the door.

"Hey, do you want me to go with you, I can help with whatever it is, plus I haven't seen her in forever too." He said sounding sincerely concerned.

"No, its fine, I can handle it." You said rather coldly, and walked out the door.

harris yelled out the door "Text me, and let me know everything is okay!"

You just shook your arm in a motion letting him know he heard it. You could not bear turning around, because as soon as you walked out the door, tears had started falling down your face, and you walked all the way to (your bff)huda's house, just to cry with her. harris tried calling you on the way there, but you just screened it. Not wanting him to know that you were crying. You had never felt more disappointed in your life. And you thought it was all over, you would never have harris.

heyyyy guys ik its been long long long tym lolz anyways i just wanted to know if u guys want me to write about ADAM SALEH too if yes just lemme know ...... i hope you liked it im gonna post part 2 sooonnnnnn love you 

-REEM

ASSALAMUALAIKUM