He thinks your leaving//Harris

You were currently packing up some of your stuff from your shared apartment with Harris because you had finally saved up enough money to get tickets and bookings to Hawaii with Harris. You knew he needed a break and when he told You that he had a fortnight off you immediately bought the tickets. You thought that maybe he’d get the hints you were dropping but God knows how stupid that kid is. You were in a hurry because you knew he was coming soon and you wanted it to be a surprise of course. What you didn’t expect was him to be an hour early so when you heard the door open and him call out for you, you quickly started packing faster.

“Hey-HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?” He made his way over to you with a confused look. “Stop.” He demanded.

“What?” You asked, but not listening to his command.

“I SAID STOP!” He said and took your hands away and pushed the duffle bag you were putting clothes in.

“What the hell harr-“ You were stopped when you noticed he was angry.

“So this is what you meant about taking a break? You want a break from us?” He asked and you were completely confused.

“Harris I’m not-“ but were interrupted.

“Look, I don’t know what happened these past months but please don’t leave. Listen to me first. I love you, and I don’t know what I did or what happened but I want to fix it. I know I’m busy and sometimes don’t have time for you, or forget things but baby I promise that I’ll do better. I love you and I don’t want to lose you.” You stared at him for a while and he looked like he might cry so you just laughed at his puppy face. “That’s just wonderful that I poured my heart out to you when you’re about to leave me and now you’re laughing.” He sighed.

You cupped his face in your hands and kissed him softly. “Harris, that was a great speech, really. But baby, I’m not leaving you. I’m packing bags, yes. But not leaving you.” You walked over to your drawer and pulled out an envelope with the tickets and bookings and shit in there and handed it to him.

He was confused for a moment but when you urged him to open it he was surprised. His look was first confusion, then excitement, then guilt.

“I’m so fucking stupid.” He mumbled and pulled you into a tight hug.

(Like this):

“But I still love you

“But I still love you.” You laughed.

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

#Slofia4ever😉 they're so damn cute together Mashallah anyways what's up people i hope you all liked this chap and if you did make sure you vote and leave comments coz i love to read them

-ديم😍😍😍😍😍

Assalamualikum beautiful people😄😄😄😄😄😄