You meet him at his concert //harris

Throwing your hands up in the air you dance to the music

Throwing your hands up in the air you dance to the music. Bobbing your head to the beat, you looked up towards the stage and stared at harris as he ran around the stage . He finally stopped at the mic front center and started singing . Singing the words a long with him you couldn’t help but keep your eyes on him. Those pictures on the internet did him no justice. He was more gorgeous in person. Biting down on you lip you gripped the railing the dived the crowd from the stage. His eyes traveled around the crowd. A smile forming on his lips as he stared at the screaming girls all around him. Turning towards the next boy who started singing, your eyes ended up traveling back to the Harris who stood proudly in the center of the stage. His tongue sticking from between his lips as he strummed. Slowly making his way towards the mic, his eyes landed on you and he opened his mouth to start singing but nothing came out. Just a small noise left his throat as he continued to stare at you. Hearing the boy with pink hair (Adam😂) start to sing, he gulped and turned towards his group member before he moved a bit closer to mic and started singing the chorus. His eyes focused on you the whole time as he continued to sing.
Blushing you waved at him as he stared at you. He chuckled into the microphone as he continued to sing. He winked at you and turned towards Slim who was now staring at you. Blushing brighter you stared down at your feet for a minute before looking up again. Watching as he walked towards the edge of the stage he put his hand out towards yours. Giggling you placed its softly on his and felt the small plastic touch your hand. He grinned at you before he let go and ran towards his mic stand grabbing one of the picks and continued to play guitar. Smiling you stared down at your hand. The Green pick sitting there with his signature on it. Closing your hand you bit down on your lip and continued to stare up at Harris who made your heart skip a beat.
Making your way backstage with the rest of the other girls you played softly with the pass in your hands. Once you reached the door you stepped inside and looked around watching as most of the girls ran towards Harris. Sighing quietly you made your way toward the curly headed boy and smiled happily as he giggled
“Hi Adam” you said nervously, he giggled as he turned to you and smiled wrapping his arms around you. Slowly pulling back you smiled at him and pulled out the poster you got at entrance. He smiled and signed your poster before talking with you until the next girl got impatient. Waving at him you moved to the next boy and smiled
“Hi Harris” you said shyly, he played softly with his lip ring at he stared at you
“Hi babe” he said smiling making you blush. He smiled as he grabbed the poster and signed it. “Can I ask you something” he whispered as he looked around. Nodding you looked up at him and bit down on your lip “Whats your twitter” he chuckled quietly, you giggled and helped him type it on his phone. You watched as he clicked the follow button.
“Can I get a picture with you” you asked, he nodded quickly and grabbed your phone holding it up. Smiling brightly as he pressed his lips to your cheek and the flash went off. “Thank you” you said nervously and blushed hugging him tightly before moving over towards Slim.
As you made your way to your car you felt your phone vibrating in your pocket. Reaching for it you gripped it in your hand and opened the car. Placing the shirt you had bought and the poster on seat. Staring down at your phone you bit down on your lip as you noticed the DM you received. Blushing you dropped the phone in the passenger seat and started your car. Letting it warm up you grabbed your phone and replied to him.  Placing your phone softly on your lap you buckled up and started driving home. Feeling your phone vibrate again you sighed and reached for it dropping it on the seat next to you.

5 Months later

After Harris had asked you to be his girlfriend you had called each other every day until he was done with tour

After Harris had asked you to be his girlfriend you had called each other every day until he was done with tour. Today was your first official date with him. It was the first time he was taking you out. Even though you had never gone out with him on a date you said yes to being his girlfriend. You fell in love with the silly midnight texts he would sent you, you conversations on Skype when the boys would interrupt. The call in the middle of night just to say ‘goodnight’ to you. Fixing your shirt a bit you bit down on your lip and stared at yourself in the mirror. A smile on your face as you ran your fingers through your hair. Taking a deep breath you walked out to your room and grabbed your car keys. He said he would be meeting you at the movie theater. Grabbing your purse along the way you walked towards the door and pulled it open.
“Hi” he chuckled as he stared at you
“harris” you giggled wrapping your arms around his neck. He laughed and wrapped his arms around your waist holding you closer to him. Nuzzling your face into the crook of his neck you closed your eyes.
“I couldn’t wait to see you” he whispered as he rubbed your back softly. “I decided to show up here instead” he chuckle. Pulling back you nodded, he frowned and reached over wiping your tears with his thumb
“Why are you crying baby” he asked as he stared at you
“Because you’re actually here” you giggled in between sniffles. He smiled and pecked your lips before taking your hand
“Of course I’m here” he said lacing his fingers with yours and leading you to the black car that was parked behind yours. Smiling you got in and buckled up as he closed your door before running around and getting in.
Holding his hand you walked down the hallway to his hotel room.
“Are you sure you want to tell them” you asked looking up at him. He nodded his head and kissed the tip of your nose
“Of course. I don’t want to keep it a secret” he said as he opened the door to his room “It will only make things worse later on” he added. Nodding you stepped inside and played nervously with your shirt as you sat down on the bed. He picked up his laptop before walking over and sitting down next to you.
“I don’t want them to hate me” you whispered watching as he logged on to his twitter.
“They wont hate you” he said as he kissed your temple “Trust me they will love just as much as I love you” he added making you blush.
“You love me” you asked quietly. He nodded and pecked your lips
“Of course I do” he whispered as he put his arm around your shoulders and brought you closer to him. Watching as he tweeted the fans about doing a Live stream and how he had some news.
Harris smiled and pressed his lips to your cheek before he started the livestream. He grabbed your hand and waved to the camera making you giggled
“Hello” he shouted, shaking your head you watched as the numbers of viewers went up. He smiled and pointed towards the comments box
“Who is she, she’s pretty” where a lot of the questions being posted “She’s beautiful” were other ones that caught your eyes “You’re cute together” was one Harris pointed to smirking. “This is my news” he chuckled as he gestured to you. Smiling you waved at the camera and bit down on your lip
“Hi” you said shyly blushing as harris wrapped his arms around your waist
“This is Y/N” he said as he stared at the comments “She’s my beautiful girlfriend” he added before he pressed his lips to your temple. “We’ve been together for about two months now. No she wasn’t a secret we were just waiting until I was done touring so we could announce it together” he said looking over at you. Giggling as you read the comments you bit down on your lip.
“I met Harris at his concert” you said replying to one of the questions that showed up. He smiled and nodded his head as he pulled you closer to him. “They’re so cute” you giggled “Yes I will make sure Harris follows more of you” you said laughing, he chuckled and shook his head as you continued to talk with his fans.
“Look we have a ship name” he chuckled as he pointed towards the screen.
“You guys are quick” you laughed lacing your fingers with Harris’s as you continued to answer questions.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I hope you all enjoy ittt I wish it was real😭😭😂😂😂
-Reem😉
Assalamualikum😊😊😊😊