Arguments//harris

“It’s not that you’re wrong, exactly, you’re just extremely not right.” I explained.
harris's eyebrows furrow. “How am I wrong?”
“Well,” I start. “You came into the bed last. Which means you turn off the light.”
“That’s bullshit. You needed the light to take off your makeup and that’s why I turned the light on in the first place.” Harris grunts.
You pull the covers up to your nose. “You sacrifice for the people you love.”
Your boyfriend of two years grins. “Which is why I don’t sacrifice for you.”
Your smile immediately falters. “You don’t love me?” You question. Harris’s smile falters as well.
“I do, babe why-.”
“You know all the shit I go through for you and you still don’t freaking appreciate me.” You angrily get out of the bed to turn off the lights while you could feel Harris’s confused eyes burning in the back of your head. “Asshole.” Were your last words before you ducked under the covers, covering yourself completely so harris couldn’t touch you in any way.
“Baby, why are you mad suddenly?” You could feel his warm hand slowly trace your hip but you ignored the desire to crawl in his arms.
You grunt. ‘You’re an asshole.“
“I’m a- I’m- are you serious right now? You’re being a bitch about a joke, like what is your problem?” He slid his hand back and you heard him move in the covers.
“Is it that time of the month already?” You heard him whisper to himself. But you heard. Oh you heard
“I can’t believe you just called me a bitch! And blaming my freaking period for this.” You angrily sat up and took your pillow in your hands. “That’s such a guy thing to say.” You ranted on. You slid the pillow under your arm and disconnect your phone from the charger. “ asshole. Maybe see if hina isn’t on her period since you like spending time with her so much.” Harris sits up at this, looking at you in anger.
“What the hell is your problem with Hina?”
“What’s not my problem with Hina? That’s a shorter list.” You gave your smartass reply. Then you remember you have to change your pad. You hadn’t done that in like 3 hours and you’re always heavily bleading when on your period.
“You’re such a child.” He said. “You know what, maybe I’ll hang out with Hina. At least she isn’t on my case every 2 seconds.” You were fuming. At this point, the both of you sporting red heads.
“Yeah, well, I think I’ll hang out with Adam after sleeping nicely at jasmine’s.” Fuck the couch, you were going go take this up a notch, and leave. You left the pillow forgotten and turned on the light, taking a good look at harris. He runs his hand through his hair from distress. You felt bad for a split second when you remembered that those adorable eyes just called you a bitch.
You scoff and head for your shared closet. You pushed harris’s clothes to the side to find your own. You quickly wrapped your fingers around a pair of jeans and a random sweater. “So done with your ass.”
You grabbed your gym bag and stomped your clothes in there. Other than that you put your phone, charger and wallet in there too while Harris just watched you pack. He wasn’t even stopping you while you did all this. He just stares helplessly. When you finally zip the bag, you grab your car keys. “I can’t believe you’re letting me leave.” Were the last words you threw over your shoulder.
You walked down the stairs, mind elsewhere. All you could think about was harris’s distant eyes, like he just doesn’t care anymore. What if he doesn’t? What if he-
Suddenly you were hit with cold everywhere like a bucket of water was thrown on you. Your body was freezing. When you looked down at your legs, you found them in pyjamas. “I’m only wearing pyjamas.” You cursed every curse word under the sun before looking back at the house longingly. You were already outside but you could walk inside again but them there’s pride. You decided to stick with it and continued the walk to your car. Silently you were hoping harris would still follow you, but you knew he wouldn’t. The two of you were the most stubborn people. A match made in hell obviously.
“Munchkin.” You recognised the voice. You would recognise it in a crowded room. And the touch that followed after is the touch that makes you feel like 14-year-old all over again. Butterflies erupted in your stomach after you realised that he had followed you any way. You turned to harris who has his hand wrapped around your wrist. What a cliche.
“You’re in your pyjamas” He tried to hide his grin but failed miserably. And oh God, it’s the most beautiful thing on earth. And to think that this beautiful human is to call mine. This beautiful person inside and out. You’re still mad though.
“I’m still mad.” You squint your eyes at him. “You called me bitch, asshole. I’m leaving.” You yanked your hand back and grip the handle of your car. Okay, maybe you weren’t that mad anymore, but what he said is not okay. And you weren’t even planning on leaving anymore.
“Okay baby, I’m sorry. I was an asshole. Ofcourse I love you, I wouldn’t be standing here if I didn’t, right?”
You turned around with a smile and took the time to run your eyes over his body.. You couldn’t help but laugh. “Why are you standing here again?” You said moving in closer.
harris grins. “Because I love you.”
“What’s that?” You tease.
“Because.” He softly presses his lips on yours. “I love you.”
“Oh do you now?” You grab his hands and slide them around your waist before you let them rest there and slide your own to his neck. Your body’s attached. It’s kind of a turn on.
“I do.” He attaches his lips to yours firmly. Immediately his tongue enters your mouth and you gasp which makes him laugh slightly and your teeth clash. You smile brightly and continue kissing his soft lips. Your hands roaming his neck.
“Say it back.” He mumbles in the kiss.
You smile. “I love you too.”

TADAAAAA HERES ANOTHER IMAGINE
GUYS SHOULD CONTINUE OR NO????? LEAVE COMMENTS SO I CAN KNOW WHAT YOU FELT ABOUT  THIS IMAGINEE

ASSALAMUALIKUM💞