Tears//Harris

It seemed to be much to Harris's unnecessary disgust that your best friend was in fact not a female. After months of faithful dating, Harris couldn't seem to shake the idea that there could be something going on between the two of you, despite you insisting that it was a completely platonic friendship. Now, he was more than frustrated. He came home after a long day of rehearsals to find that you had fallen asleep, your head resting on this aforementioned friend's shoulder as you had passed out half way through a movie, his arm around your waist as one of your hands rested on his leg.

Harris's distress was instantly visible as he walked into the living room, his already exhausted face dropping further as he noticed the cuddling session seeming to take place on his own sofa. A faint grunt escaped his lips as he kicked his shoes off, waking you up as he walked straight past you and into the kitchen. You sleepily stood from the sofa and trudged into the kitchen.

"Babe, you okay?" You mumbled, moving to stand next to him as he leans against the counter, but he only shifted further away. Turning to face him you tried to search his eyes, him refusing to look at you as you questioned, "What's wrong?"

"Don't bother with me – go have fun with your boyfriend... Your other one." He hissed, venom clearly present in his voice as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"What? Harris , you know we're just friends." You tried to reason with him as he furrowed his eyebrows, looking angrier by the second.

"Bye (y/n), I'm heading home." Your friend popped his head round the kitchen door to say good bye as you waved and gave him a small smile. Harris sighed, shaking his head.

"What , HARRIS?" Your voice was raised ever so slightly as you had been getting these accusations from him for weeks.

"You! You're always with him! How do I know what goes on when I'm on tour? Then I come home to see you two doing whatever the fuck you were doing on our sofa! What am I supposed to believe, (y/n)?" He shouted, his face red and angry as his hands moved frantically whilst he talked.

"Me, Harris! You're supposed to believe me – I'm your girlfriend, don't you trust me?" You responded, trying to keep calm.

"I don't know! I don't know what to believe when I'm miles away and my girlfriend is here sleeping with whoever the fuck she wants like a fucking whore!" The harsh words slipped out of his mouth as if they were nothing – Harris's usual gentle manner completely gone as his breathing was heavy, although he automatically paused, realising what he had said. Warm tears pricked your eyes as you tried to blink them back, but the stubborn water dripped down your cheeks any way.

Was it stupid to cry over this petty argument? Harris was never like this. He was the most kind-hearted and considerate person usually, but he had seemed to lose control over the thought of you being with someone else for even a second.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry. I probably overreacted." He sighed as you wiped the tears from your face. You knew he was still angry because of his shaking hands, but he would always put you before himself. He reached for your hand but you pulled it away, shutting your eyes. "Please (y/n), just listen."

Shaking your head, you walked out of the kitchen, heading straight upstairs to your bedroom as you planned to sleep away the thoughts and the images of Harris shouting at you. Minutes later Harris walked in to find you already asleep on your side of the bed. Not wanting to hurt you further he pulled the covers over you before brushing your hair away from your peaceful, sleeping face. "Love you, (y/n)." He whispered, kissing your forehead. He picked up his pillow and walked downstairs, prepared to spend a sleepless night on the sofa

HOOLLLLLA HEEEEYYYY SALAMMMM 

AND HERE'S A BRAND NEW CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ALL LOVED IT IF YOU DID DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE COMMENTS TO LET ME KNOW HOW MY CHAPTER WAS AND HOW YOU ALL THOUGHT OF IT........ 

LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH

-REEM

ASSALAMUALIKUM BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE <3