PRANKSS//REQUESTED

“Saraah?” Adam calls walking into the boys lounge room that only I occupied right now, as the boys were getting ready for the show.

I was too engrossed in my book, so all he got for a response was a grunt. He sat next to me, and took my book out of my hands. “Hey! I was just getting to the good part!” I yell slapping his arm, reaching for my book.

“Shh! Harris will kill me if he knows I’m telling you this.” He looked around the room, looking for any sign of someone else. I raised my eyebrow at this nonsense. “He’s gonna prank you, telling you he cheated. I mean it’s Harris, he obviously didn’t, but I just wanted you to be prepared for it.” He rushed out quickly. 

I frowned and processed what Adam had just said. “Well if he’s going to prank me, can you help me get him first?” I asked quickly, suddenly excited.

“How?”

“Well if he’s going to prank me by pretending to cheat, can I say you and I hooked up a few times?” It was almost funny to think me me cheating on Harris, let alone cheating with one of his best friends, but I need someone to agree. 

He went to say something, but Harris walked in, and looked between us. “What’s up?” His eyebrow was raised, and you could practically feel his amusement because neither me or Adam were saying anything. 

“Nothing.” I said quickly, picking up my book, looking to Adam who was behind Harris, nodding his head like an idiot. I smile, not thinking, making Harris turn around and look at Adam even more confused than before. 

“Alright then.” Harris mumbled as Adam walked out of the room. “So I was wondering if we could talk after the show? I mean we’re about to go on, and I really need to talk to you.” 

I nodded, pretending to be nervous. “Sure, I need to talk to you anyway.” He gave me a kiss on the cheek, and got up getting ready to go on stage. 

I walked to the stage exit, waiting for Harris to get off stage. I couldn’t help but smile as I saw the huge smile that was on his face, just like ever other night when they preformed. “Great show.” I greeted, looking from Harris to Adam, with a slightly flirty smile. 

For the second time today, Harris’s head snapped behind him, to see Adam behind him, looking at me. “Um, yeah thanks. Let’s uh- Here le’s go to the lounge, that way no one can hear us.” I looked up to him, almost wanting to give up on my prank, he looks so perfect right now, and I just want to kiss him all over.

Snap out of it Saraah, he always pranks you, it’s your turn to get revenge.

Once we were in the lounge, he sat on the sofa, and motioned for me to do the same. “So I don’t really know how to say this, Saraah.” He was faking nerves pretty well, but not well enough. Harris and I have been dating for five and a half years, there isn’t much he can get over on me anymore. Pranks are far an few between at this point in time. 

“Harris, I need to talk to you first, it’s really important.” I made a special efford to say Harris, and not one of the many other names I had for him. Harris made him know it was serious.

“Oh. Okay then, go ahead, I guess.” He was definitely nervous now. His hands were running through his already sweaty hair, and his leg was bouncing up and down on the floor.

“So, I mean. I don’t know. I feel like you should be the first to know.” Now that it was actually time to say the words, my mouth was dry, and I was getting nervous as hell.

“Okay..”

“Adam and I have been kinda hooking up.” I waited for a solid minute for some sort of reaction. But nothing. 

“What?” He looked up, and his eyes were filled with so much hurt, and I instantly felt like shit. I could feel the guilt of what I hadn’t done building up inside me. “Adam and I-”

“No, I heard what you said. Are you being serious?” I couldn’t read his emotions at all right now, and quite honestly that scared the shit out of me.

“Um.” I really waned to keep going, but I love Harris way too much to even pretend for another second that I was unfaithful. “No.” I laughed nervously, looking his face over.

He still looked skeptical, but nodded his head slowly. “Why did you-”

I moved from my seat, and sat in his lap. “I’m so sorry! Adam told me you were going to prank me, and I wanted to prank you first. I’m so sorry!” I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed his jaw repeatedly. 

Suddenly he started laughing loudly. I sat back, shocked, looking him over. He was full out laughing, eyes closed, knee slapping, and typical Harris laugh. “What the hell is so funny?!” I snapped, he had looked so sad just moments ago, what could be so funny right now?

“You and  Adan need to work on your secret conversation skills.” He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me in place so I couldn’t get up.

I narrowed my eyes, and slapped his chest. “You knew?!” I should’ve known. 

“Of course I knew, babe. When have you ever actually pranked me?” I began pouting like a child, crossing my arms, and if I could have, I would’ve stomped my foot but I was still trapped on his lap.

“Oh come on! These always backfire on me!” I cry.

“You’re too cute to prank, princess. I on the other hand…”

“Shut up, Harris.”

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I'm sorry for not posting so much coz I've got exams till 21 of this month😢😢😢 sucks ik but here's an imagine for Saraah (Whose sweeter than sugar) and yea I love you more duhitzsaarah_😂😘
I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT❤❤❤❤

-REEM😍
ASSALAMUALIKUM❤