He insults you infront of boys//harris

"What?! Harris 2 months is too long!!" You groaned and sighed loudly into the phone. Harris had been on tour for a month already and he just called you to tell you that you wouldn't be able to see him for another 2 months, his schedule and your schedule clashing and making it impossible for you to find the time to fly out and see him.

"I know baby, but I can't do anything about it.." He sounded grumpy and half asleep, mumbling most of his sentences and finishing them with a tired sigh.

"Can't you just find a few days where I can come? Please!" You sounded desperate, not having ever comprehended that he would be away for 3 months solid.

"(Y/N) there is nothing I can do." He said bluntly, yawning after his sentence.

"But-"

"Are you deaf or just being stupid?!" He growled into the phone. Your jaw dropped open from his harshness, not knowing how to reply. Tears threatened to spill from your eyes so you just hung up on him, not wanting to argue with him like this. About 3 minutes passed before your phone started ringing again, Harris's caller ID showing on your phone. You answered but didn't speak, just holding the phone to your ear and listened to Harris. "Baby I'm so sorry! I didn't realise how horrible that sounded until the boys all shouted at me. I am so so so so sorry, I'm just really stressed and tired and angry that I can't see you and-"

"Harris calm down, it's okay...I understand." You interrupted him, knowing Harris would never intentionally hurt your feelings. Especially when it's over something like that.

"I didn't even hear myself say it but then Naz said I sounded angry and harsh and Adam slapped me on the back of the head..." His words made you giggle, you wiped the tear from your cold cheek.

"Glad to know they've got my back."

"We've always got your back babe!" Slim shouted down the phone, making you giggle.

"Thanks Slim!"

TADAAAAA HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPPYYYY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT IF U DID VOTE THIS CHAP AND GO TURKEY (ADAM ;)) 

LOVE YALL SOO MUCHHHH 

-REEM

ASSALAMUALIKUM BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE