Cute//Requested

duhitzsaarah_

"HARRIS !!!” You screamed when you heard your clumsy boyfriend knock something over in the living room while you were making a couple of sandwiches in the kitchen. Harris comes to the kitchen in a bid of a rush “IT’s NOT BROKEN I CAN FIX THIS. IM A MAN, BABE.” He says before running out in a hurry. You shook your head and just got back to making sandwiches. When you walked to the living room, you saw Harris sitting on the couch, looking at you and patting the empty spot next to him. No matter how long you guys have been together, he still manages to give you butterflies when he does cute things like that. You sit next to him and give him his sandwich before asking the question you desperately hope doesn’t have a bad answer. “So… What’d you break…” You asked. “Oh, uh, it was um, nothing. Well nothing important. I love you.” He kissed you to avoid answering any more. “Harris..” You gave him a stern look before he caves, “I may or may not have broken the glass dolphins you love so much..” 
You looked at him with wide eyes and an open mouth from shock. “I’ll buy you a new one!! I’m the one who gave it to you anyways so don’t worry, love.” He put his food down to grab you and pull you in for a hug, hoping to not piss you off any further. “Ugh, you’re soooo lucky you’re cute or i’d slap you right now.” You said to him while your head was on his chest. He looked down at you,”oh so you think i’m cute huh? Someone has a crush on me.” You roll your eyes at how dumb he’s being while smiling. “Yes, i have a crush on you Harris, don’t tell my boyfriend Harris” you stuck your tongue out at him. “I heard you’re boyfriends really tough and awesome though, you should keep him” he says, acting all cocky. “Eh, he has his moments I guess” he smiled at you and hugged you tighter. “God I love you Sarah😍” he says. “I love you too”

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
LOL I KNOW I KNOW I SUCK AT THIS BUT THAT'S ALL I GOT AND I HOPE U LIKED IT AND I'M SORRY FOR MAKING U WAIT SAARAH......
LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH 😘😘😘😘

-REEM😘
ASSALAMUALIKUM😍