Jealous//harris

“I think I’m in love with Sarah..” He says looking at me.
My heart immediately sinks..
W-what? How? When? There were so many questions running through my mind, as the sentence constantly repeats through my mind.
Him and Sarah?! He said they were just friends…., no matter how many times I knew there was something going on…he always said that.
I looked at him as I tried to speak but the words just wouldn’t come out…I was speechless, I couldn’t believe he actually moved on that fast. I started feeling angry, I mean 3 years in a relationship, yet it takes him 3 months to move on, seems pretty ridiculous to me.
“Y/n?” Harris says, interrupting my thoughts, as I quickly look up, smiling slightly, “uh uhm sorry was just a little shocked, but I am really happy for you guys” I lie.
Harris looks at me and smiles wide, “thank you..I appreciate it” he says softly, as he gets up, walks over towards me and pulls me in for a hug.
I hug back slowly as the pain of him with someone else flashes through my mind, causing me to grip onto the hem of his shirt, almost on the verge of tears.
Harris sensed there was something wrong as he pulls sways quickly and looks at me with a worried expressions and asks if I’m okay.
Of course I’m not…I think to myself
“I’m fine” I lie once again, I couldn’t tell him the truth, nor could I even look him in the eye. I didn’t want to ruin his happiness nor this relationship, don’t get me wrong I love Sarah, I have nothing against her, plus she’s one of my bestfriends, is just hurt me that they were moving so quickly. But what do I know? Maybe he truly does love her as much as he used to love me.I didn’t give him any time to respond as I say “you really love her…don’t you?”
“Yeah I do…I don’t know but there’s something about her that makes me really happy…you know?” He says smiling at the thought of Sarah.
It shattered my heart, has he ever talked about me like that…or even thought about me like that?
I couldn’t hold it any longer…I was hurt…jealous…angry and insecure. I finally looked up at him, and his eyes were already focused on me, my eyes were glossy from the tears that were about to come, and my breathing becomes short as I try to hold in my sobs.
But I couldn’t do it….
Tears started falling down my face, as I turn away quickly, covering my face from crying even more.
He immediately turns me around “y/n…hey, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” he says In a gentle tone , grabbing my hands, making me look at him.
“It’s not important…, just forget it” I mumble as I close my eyes causing more tears to fall.
“Y/n look at me, you know you can tell me anything-” I cut him off before he can finish as I blurt “I’m still in love with you” I say as I pull away from his grip, “there I said it,” I say walking away from him not wanting to see his reaction.
He grabs my arm and spins me around “w-wait what?!” He looks at me, confused.
“I still love you Harris, I really do…” I say softly, not looking at him. “I’ve never stopped, and it freaking hurts to know that you’re in love with someone else who isn’t me,” I say as I wipe away my tears.
He just looked at me, shocked…he didn’t say anything, and I knew I messed up, “I shouldn’t have said that…I know you don’t feel the same so just forget it, it’s stupid” I say my as I hear my voice breaking.
“What if I told you that I was only trying to make you jealous..?” He finally says, slightly smiling….“would you be mad at me?” He says moving closer to me.
“W-what?” I choke out, as I look at him confused. “What do you mean?”
“I’m still in love with you y/n, don’t think I’ve ever stopped, I only said those things because I was trying to make you jealous, I wanted to see if you wanted me just as much as I wanted you,” he says softly, smiling still.
WAS HE THAT CRAZY! I literally just poured out my true feelings only to hear that it was all a lie just to see if I felt the same? What the hell was he thinking!?
“Why the hell are you smiling? What you did was insane, rude and -” he cuts me off as I feel lips pressed onto my forehead. I was shocked but ended up hugging each other
We pull away and he says, slipping his arms into my waist “but you’re not mad..” He says smiling.
I wasn’t mad…I thought to myself
“Maybe just jealous,” I say embarrassed as I hide my face into his chest, as he hugs me,laughing.

AT LAST HERE' S ANOTHER ONE  ♡♡♡ HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT AND IF U DID MAKE SURE TO GIVE  IT A LIKE N ALSO LEAVE SOME COMMENTS

ASSALAMUALIKUM 😚