He makes fun of you but other boy shuts him up

( Your outfit )

“Harris!” You yelled in sheer excitement

“Harris!” You yelled in sheer excitement. You ran to find him sitting in the living room with the boys, immediately you regretted yelling at him so excitedly. He looked up at you laughing, the boys chuckling slightly as well. “Whats up? You sound excited to say the least.” You said. “It can wait until later, have fun with the lads!” You said, about to walk away. “No its fine, what’s up? I’m sure they’d like to hear whatever you were so excited about.” You smiled a little shyly at the lads on the couch. “You know how I applied to that modeling agency? Well I got a call back and they want me to walk in one of their shows! Can you believe it?” You said, the excitement back full force. This was your dream and you couldn’t believe that an agency had finally accepted you. You had the height, more or less the body shape as well. There was a chorus of congratulations and cheers. Harris smiled up at you, “You can barely walk in heels babe…how are you going to walk a catwalk?” He said, a teasing tone apparent in his voice. You were a little taken aback, he didn’t even bother to congratulate you, before he insulted you. There was an uncomfortable silence as you deflated, your shoulders slouching slightly. Before you could reply, Naz spoke up. “Dude, your girlfriend just got her dream job and you really just called her out in her lack of ability to walk in heels? She can easily learn, hell I could probably learn if I put my mind to it, but fuck man.” You were amazed at Naz’s comment. He was usually so shy and introverted, not really contributing all that often to conversations, especially uncomfortable ones like this. Harris’s face changed as he realized you hadn’t found that joke funny, he grabbed one of your hands in his. “I’m sorry (Y/N)…I thought I’d crack a joke…which clearly wasn’t funny. I’m sorry, I am really happy for you. I know how much you wanted to get a call back. I hope you’re prepared to see me at every show. And I mean every one, front row, so when you walk by I’ll yell out ‘thats my girl’ so the entire crowd knows that my beautiful girlfriend, that can walk in heels I may add, is a model.” He said smiling at you, your heart melting. “You’re an idiot, you know that? But you’re my idiot. Thanks Harris. I’m going to go practice in heels, you dork. Prove you wrong.” You said winking at him and sending Naz a bright smile. He returned it, before casting his eyes downward, a sheepish blush colouring his cheeks. You giggled softly before strutting out of the room, hearing Harris groan as you made sure to sway your hips on the way out.
It was about a month later, that you waited behind the curtain of the fashion show. The catwalk was long, longer than you had anticipated but you were so ready. You had practiced relentlessly for weeks on end, the agency extremely proud with your progression. You smoothed your dress out as the last touches were added to your make up and hair. Your cue was signaled and you walked out from behind the curtain, your heels clacking on the floor as a melodic song played as you followed the girl in front of you. Push your hips out, shoulders back, one foot in front of the other, eyes forward, you chanted to yourself. You could hear a very loud cheer, knowing it was Harris, you broke your facade briefly as a smile curved your blood red lips up, before resuming your stern look as you kept your eyes in front of you. You posed for the flashes of the camera, before looping the catwalk and walking behind the curtain. Your heart was hammering, you had done it, and you couldn’t be happier because this would be the start of your modeling career.

______________________________
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I hope u enjoyed it😊
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

-Reem😊
Assalamualikum😁😁😁😁😁