He scares you//harris

"That was a horrifying movie." you mumble, pulling a couch pillow tightly to your chest. Harris is sitting next to you, a mischievous smirk on his face. "Really? It wasn't that bad. I liked the part when the guy started eating people." You shriek and clamp your hands over your ears, "I'm trying not to remember. La la la, I can't hear you." Your boyfriend laughs and slips off the couch, a weird look in his eyes as he wanders over near the light switch. "Remember the part in the movie when the lights-" With a flick of his wrist, the room plunges into darkness "Went off?" You gasp and get to your feet hurriedly, trying to find a way in the pitch black darkness. A hand wraps around your ankle, tugging you to the ground. You scream and immediatly start beating whatever's holding you repeatedly with your fists. "Whoa babe!" Harris cries, running over and flipping the lights back on. He picks you up off of the floor and cuddles you into his chest, "Didn't know you were serious. Don't be scared. I'll always be here to protect you."

I know this imagine is small but I don't know what to write if u guys have any suggestions or request feel free to ask.... hope u enjoyed this short imagine

-ASSALAMUALAIKUM💕