Bad boy //Harris

Everyone knew the name, but for all the wrong reasons. Harris was known as the bad boy around school, and he always made sure that he kept true to his reputation. He was hardly ever at school, and on the rare occasion that he was, he was never in class. He was either in the principal’s office getting a referral for the most recent prank he pulled, or just walking around the school, picking locks on lockers and stealing peoples’ stuff.
Everyone in your small group of friends disliked him for one reason or another.
Except for you.
You’d seen him around school, and there was no doubt that he was one of the best looking guys in school, and you thought his “bad boy” rep was incredibly attractive. But he was way out of your league. You had seen the girls he’d gone out with in the past. And besides, you couldn’t let your friends know that you liked him.
* * *
You were sitting in class one day, and you were getting bored, so you asked to go to the restroom.
“Don’t be too long, I’m about to hand out the homework.” Your teacher said.
“Okay.” You said. You took the restroom pass and walked two halls over to the girl’s restroom. When you walked in, you saw Harris propped up on the counter, a notebook in hand.
“Hey little lady.” He said, not looking up from the notebook.
“Why aren’t you in class? Better yet, why aren’t you in the boys bathroom?” You asked sternly.
“I’ve been gone for like 10 minutes. They’re probably already looking for me, and I’m sure they won’t think to check the girls bathroom.” He looked up and gave you a sly smirk. God, he was so hot. You wanted to jump his bones right then and there. But, you kept your cool. You looked down at his notebook.
“Are you actually studying for something?” You asked, already knowing the answer. He let out a laugh.
“Please, (Y/N). Me? Studying? It’s like you don’t even know who I am.” He said. The way your name sounded coming out of his mouth made you weak.
“Wow, I didn’t think you even knew my name. I figured I would’ve been too far down in the slums for you to even care who I was.” You said. Just then, he hopped off the counter and walked over to you, just inches now separating you two.
“I know every pretty girls name. And you’re at the top of my list.” He whispered in your ear.
“I think I heard him over here!” The principal called out.
“Shit. I gotta go. Maybe I’ll see you around.” He said,running out of the restroom. You peeked around the corner to see Harris now in the principal’s hands, being taken down to the office yet again. You grabbed the pass from the counter and walked back to class, trying to calm yourself down and process what the hell actually just happened.

HEYYY HERE'S THE OTHER UPDATE HOPE U GUYS LIKED N ENJOYED IT
I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF HARRIS HE LOOKS SO GOOD 😋 MASHA'ALLAH
TAKING REQUESTS

ASSALAMUALIKUM💕