He's popular and your nerd//part 1

I lean up against my locker, watching as he walks by. Who’s he? Just harris j, the most popular bad boy in the whole school. And I, the school nerd fell madly in love with that asshole. I know, I know, pathetic. But there’s a reason why people ‘fall’ in love. You can’t force yourself to do it. You just do it. You fall. And I fell. And I fell hard. He was in a band with his friends. They would perform in music class for projects, his angel voice soothing me. I sang a little, but nothing major. The last words he ever said to me was after I had to sing in class. I happened to sit next to him.
“You have an amazing voice” He whispered in my ear as I sat down. My cheeks burned, thank god my hair was covering my face. That was 8th year. He walked passed me, not even looking in my general direction. It pains me to watch as he looks at all of the other girls, but doesn’t even remember me. We used to be such close friends. But then freshmen year rolled around, and he ditch me for the populars. God I missed him. I fell for him in 6th year, and I fell deeper and deeper every second. The bell rang, telling us to go to class. Since freshmen year, we’ve had the same classes. I sat in the back corner, by the window. I always look out the window, daydreaming of a better place. First class was Math(s). That’s the only class where Harris sat next to me because his friends weren’t in the same math class with him. I always assumed that he only sat next to me was so he could ask me for the answers for the test. He’s changed a lot. And so have I. I ditched the cute girly clothes and started dressing more–punk. I wore band tees, flannels, converse, I had about 20 bracelets on each arm, I got lip piercing. I started wearing bigger glasses, and little makeup. I even started dying my hair. I started dressing like this in sophomore year. I tried dressing more like him to get him to notice me. Needless to say, my plan failed. But I felt a strange comfort in these clothing. So I sticked with it ever since. I’m currently wearing a Fall Out Boy tee, ripped black skinny keans, a choker, my black and white with black roses converse and an oversized plaid red and black flannel. My hair is currently a light grey color, with dark roots thrown up in a messy bun. I sat in my chair, harris soon coming in after. The teacher started talking about shit I already knew, so I pulled out my phone and earbuds, listening to Sleeping With Sirens. I look out the window at the autumn sky. Minutes later, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I take out one earbud and look over to see harris looking at me. I look at his desk and see a worksheet with one unanswered question.
“The answers 1975” I whisper after quickly reading over the question, looking back out the window, about to put my earbud back in until,
“No, that’s not what I was going to say, but thanks” He chuckles, writing it down before he forgot. I look into his eyes, confused.
“Then why are you talking to me?” I ask, taking my other earbud out, turning to face him. The teacher has left the room, all the students talking.
“I’m falling Maths, I was wondering if you could help tutor me. My mum said that if I don’t pull up my grades, I’d have to quit the band” He says, making the small little bit of hope that he’d actually want to be friends again vanish.
“Uh, yeah sure. When do you want to start?” I mutter, turning back.
“How about my place after school. My number is-”
“I know you number harris. Last time I checked, it was "***-***-****” I cut him off.
“Yeah…” He trails off, the teacher walks in.
“And in case you forgot,” I whisper.
“The name’s Y/N” I put my earbuds back in, looking back out the window.
~
I pull out my phone, walking out of the school building.
'Hey, what time do you want me over?’ I text harris. Seconds later I get a text back.
'Who is this?’ My heart shatters as I read the text.
'Sorry, forgot you deleted my number for your GF, it’s Y/N’ I text back, not realizing how rude it sounded until after I sent it.
'How about now. Turn around’ I turn, harris pulling up in his car. I walk over, getting into the passenger set. The drive to his house was quite, leaving me thinking abou away to say sorry. As soon as we reach his room, I finally say,
“Hey, sorry about the text, I didn’t mean for it so sound so rude” I whisper, not looking at him.
“It’s fine” He mutters, clearly not too happy with me.
“Really, I just forgot about freshmen year, and thought we were still friends and forgot that I was the only one who kept the number” I blurted out, without thinking, hurn flashing in his blue eyes.
“We aren’t friends anymore?” He asks, pissing me off.
“Seriously harris!?” I snap.
“The last time you actually talked to me was 8th year ! You completely left me for the populars, forgetting all about me. Everyday I held onto a little bit of hope that you would talk to me, but every time you did, it was just asking me for the answer to a question. God, I was so desperate for our friendship back that I started dressing like you! I was trying to get you to at least remember me! But after realizing that that’s never going to happen, so I gave up entirely. I gave up on hope, our friendship, you! I don’t have any other friends harris, you were the only one. And you left me to survive 4 lonely years in high school. So, to answer your question harris, no, we are not friends anymore, you ignorant ass.” I yell, all of the anger locked up inside of me for years pooling all out at once. I grab my bag and left, leaving him standing there in his room, shocked and hurt

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Part 2???

Reem😉
Assalamualikum😊