Silent treatment//Harris

"Y/N, seriously why are you being like this? You know the picture meant nothing, quit being needy and up my ass about everything" Harris was almost yelling at this point, leaving you speechless for a second.

Throughout your whole relationship, you hadn't ever seen him this frustrated and mad. All you had asked was something about his latest Instagram post with some random chick and not one nerve in your body was expecting him to be this bothered by it.

"Whatever Harris. Talk to me later when you've stopped being an ass" You snapped, taking one last glimpse of him, pacing up and down the living room floors before you headed upstairs.

Heated from the stress and arguing, you decided to hop into the shower then go straight to bed, maybe it would help out a little.

Part of you knew this would be just a stupid and small bicker; it couldn't last forever right? Either you or Harris would solve it because you somehow have never slept on an argument, and you weren't willing to tonight, especially over something so minute. Despite the fact you knew you were being childish, you still wouldn't start the conversation with Harris, since he called you 'needy'. You wanted to show who the needy one would really be if you kept your mouth shut and carried on your night, per usual.

"Baby!" You heard Harris's voice call from meters away as the sound of his shoes pattering against the wooden floorboards became louder. It had only been about 20 minutes since you guys had last talked, even you could go that long...

Ignoring his words, you rolled your eyes as you watched harris enter through the bedroom door.

"Baby.." He repeated before bouncing on the bed right next to you. As much as you had the desire to talk to him right now, he was being a jerk earlier and maybe this time you weren't going to be so soft and soppy and easy. "Silent treatment huh?" Harris muttered whilst shaking his head at you.

Keeping your eyes glued to Orange Is The New Black, which was playing from the TV, you moved to the other side of the bed, out of Harris's reach, causing him to do the exact same but move even closer to you, knowing in his head that it would frustrate you.

"Y/N, how old are you?" He snickered sarcastically, being ignored once again. "Look, I'm sorry okay, what more do you want?"

He really wouldn't give up this time, you were doing well and were acting as if he completely wasn't there. As much as you wanted to give in to his cute little pouted lips and purposely made puppy eyes, you weren't going to.

Flipping some strands of hair over your shoulder, you felt Harris's arms reach out to cuddle you, causing you to roll your eyes. The only reaction you had gave him so far.

His hands lingered up and down your bare arms, slowly and softly. Glancing next to you, you noticed Harris with a badly hidden smirk showing on his face before his hands traced up towards your shoulders, ready and in position to massage. You exhaled then switched off the TV, causing an even bigger smirk to appear on his face.

Moments after, his lips were already on your neck and you didn't even recall what happened, at least no words slipped out right? Feeling Harris's lips attached to your mid neck, you didn't take for granted the way his tongue twirled and massaged your skin, which was soothing in every way possible but a turn on too, what even happened to this silent treatment? You dropped your head back and bit your lower lip with satisfaction.

"Are you still going to ignore me baby girl?"

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁