He talks bad about you to another boy//part 1

"How's things with (Y/N), mate?" You hear Adam's voice from down the hall as you're in the laundry room, washing the last load for the night. You can't fight the small smile that makes its way onto your face as you can only imagine it was going to be something good that Harris had to say about you since the two of you hadn't argued in a while, you'd been having very intimate sessions almost every night lately, and not to mention he'd taken you out to get an idea as to which engagement ring you would want when he finally decided to pop the question. You did pick the most expensive ring you could find - but it wasn't intentional! You weren't paying attention to the prices at all; your eyes were just focused on the jewels on the rings, so of course once Harris had told you that it was out of his price range - you understood and then decided to pick the least expensive ring you could find. "Ugh," Harris groans loudly as you stop folding the boxers you'd just pulled out of the dryer. "She's putting me out of money, dude. I took her to find a ring the other day, she picked out one that was over four-thousand dollars. I can't spend that much on one ring!" He continues to rant on about you, making you want to shrivel into the floor to hold your knees to your chest to cry. It wasn't intentional that you'd wanted to buy a nice and pretty ring. You were just a girl that liked to pay attention to the glamour instead of the finances that came along with it. "Not to mention she's putting me up to the sky in bills. Phone bills, water bills... She's just too much of an expensive girlfriend." Harris finishes, causing you to gasp loudly. You shake your head and bite your lip, continuing to do your laundry. You'd just have to show Harrris how less expensive you could be.  

part 2???????