Silent treatment 2//Requested

Saraah's P.O.V:

“Oh my god Harris, I don’t care what the stupid Cats did! Please just leave me alone for a second!” Fuck. As soon as the words left your mouth, you regretted them as you could see the pain they caused your husband, Harris. You expected him to say something back but instead he just shrugged and made his way out of the kitchen. You decided against following him right away, because you knew that you were still in a bad mood because of the hectic day you had. You hated these days because you found yourself taking your anger out on Harris more and more often and you knew it wasn’t fair to him. After an hour of sulking downstairs by yourself, you knew that it was time to go and talk to Harris, he was the only one who could make you feel better and you needed that right now. You nudged open the door slightly and saw Harris sprawled out on the bed scrolling through his phone. “Harris?” “Harrisssss? Are you going to talk to me?” You crawled over onto the bed next to him, hoping for some kind of response, but there wasn’t any. You frowned once you realized he was giving you the silent treatment. You chewed on your cheek, and a smirk grew on your face as you climbed onto his lap and took his phone away from him. This finally caused him to look at you with a pout on his face. “Now Harris, I’m sorry for snapping at you, but I had a rough day and I just needed time to time calm down. That is still no excuse and I really am super-duper sorry. I love you so so much.” He still wasn’t speaking to you but your words got a bit of a smile out of him. You knew that it meant he wasn’t horribly angry at you, which was a relief. You bit your lip as your smile grew, knowing how to get him to talk. You leaned down and planted your lips on his neck, slowly grinding your hips against his. “Saraah,” he groaned as he placed his hands on your waist, controlling your movements. You smiled as he caught your lips in his, “I love you.”

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
YAAYYYY AT LAST
I'm so sorry for not being to active n stuff coz I've got exams 😭😭😭
here's imagine for my bae  duhitzsaarah_
duhitzsaarah_
duhitzsaarah_
I hope y'all liked it
and I won't be taking any requests sorryyyyy
and know that I love you alll❤❤
and remember me in your prayers

Assalamualikum❤
-Reem😍