he leaves you for his ex and wants you back//part 1

I walked into the restaurant looking around for Harris. I was suppose to meet him here for my birthday. He hasn’t said anything the whole day at around 3'o clock in the afternoon he texted me saying to get ready we were going out to dinner tonight and he wanted to talk to me about something. I had agreed immediately excited to spend my birthday with him. At first I had thought he forgot but it seemed as he had planed this ahead. I smiled seeing Harris sitting at the corner at our usual table. “Hey love” I said making him look up from his phone in his hand to me. “Hey” he said getting up and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. Well that was weird..he would  always give me a peck on the lips..I just pushed it aside not thinking much of it. “So what are the plans for tonight?” I said smiling as the waiter brought the menu for us to look. “Just dinner, and going home I guess” he said a little unsure. I nodded my head, wondering if he had something planned at home. After ordering our food I tried to make conversation with Harris but he seemed to be to busy with his phone texting away with someone. “Harris.....” I said but he didn’t hear me as he kept on playing with his phone. “Harris..” Harris…“ still nothing. "HARRIS!” I said yelling causing him to look at me. “What love?” he said giving me a look. “I’ve been calling your name for the past five minutes and you haven’t even noticed. What the heck is so important on your phone that you can’t even put it down to talk to me!” I said getting mad. “Sorry babe, I’ll put it away” he said placing it on the table looking at me. “Thank you” I said letting out a sigh. “So what did you wan’t to talk about?” I said taking a sip from my drink. “Hmm?” he said looking at me confused. “When you texted me, you said that you wanted to talk to me about something” I said placing the glass down on the table. “Oh yeah..” he said looking down all of a sudden. “What is it Harris?” I said looking at him. He let out a deep breath looking at me “This isn’t easy for me to say [Y/N]…” he said looking back up at me. “I ughh..” he said not knowing how to start. “You know what? Let me just use the lou and we’ll talk about it when I get back”  he said getting up and going towards the washroom before I could say anything. I just sat there wondering what the heck he was going to say that got him all nervous like this. I heard a ding coming at the table and realized he forgot his phone. I ignored the first time but it kept on going off over and over again. I let out a sigh grabbing his phone to see what was so urgent that the person texted so many times. As soon as I saw the name on the screen my eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. “Sarah..?” I said to myself reading the name on the screen. I unlocked the phone going to the messages, Harris wouldn’t have minded we always did this to each other. Reading each others messages. “What?…” I said to myself looking over the messages that had been sent back and forth between the two. I felt my heart clench at every word I read my sight getting blurry from the tears that were forming. “So when are you going to break up with her babbeee? I’m really tired of seeking around with you! ;)” you read one of the last few messages shaking your head sadly. “I’m going to do it princess, just relax I don’t know how to bring it up to her yet” you read Harris reply wanting to grab the phone and just throw it across the restaurant or better yet throw on Harris's head as soon as he got back. I took in a deep breath letting it out trying to calm down my fast beating heart. I clenched the phone tightly in my hand, when I noticed coming from the bathroom. He gave me a small smile as he sat across from me. I just watched him with a cold look not saying anything. “This is what you wanted to talk about?” I said throwing the phone at him surprising as he caught it clumsily. “What the heck [Y/N]?” he said looking at me surprised. “The messages…” I said as his eyes went wide looking at me. “How long?” I said looking at him. He didn’t say anything looking down. “Dammit Harris tell me how long has this been going on!?” I said slamming my hand on the table causing some people to look our way. “3 months..” he said still not looking at me. “Why?..” I said feeling tears starting to well up in my eyes again. “Did I do something wrong?..was I not good enough?” I said looking at him. “No, no [Y/N] its not that..its just” he said not knowing what else to say. “Why did you pick today of all day’s to break up with me?” I said shaking my head looking at him through the tears as I grabbed the glass of water on the table taking a sip trying to calm my self down. I placed the water back on the table still holding onto it tightly, trying to get all of my anger out on the glass. “Because I wanted to do it as soon as possible, and today seemed like a good day. "Are you kidding me?! Breaking up with me for your ex-girlfriend on my fucking birthday sounded like a good idea?” I said furious with him. “Wait…tod- today is your birthday?” he said looking at me surprised. I let out a scoff “I- I can’t believe you. How can someone be such an ass whole. You were cheating on me with your ex-girlfriend for 3 months. You choose to break up with me tonight on my birthday and you didn’t even know it was ACTUALLY my birthday!” I yelled through the tears. I didn’t realize how tight my hold was on the long thin glass and I managed to break it in my hand. I let out a a surprised yelp in pain looking at my hand where the glass had cut. How the hell did I manage to break a fucking glass with one hand?! “Princess…” Harris said standing up and grabbing my hand to look at the cuts “Don’t call me that!” I said angrily getting my hand out of his hold and grabbing my purse with the good hand looking at him one last time. “Congratulations Jung, you got what you wanted. I hope your happy with yourself” I spat out angrily before leaving the restaurant leaving Harris to call out my name behind me. I let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding as I walked down the side walk crying and blood trickling down my hand and dripping down on to the sidewalk as I tried to grab my phone from my purse with my and finally managing as I grabbed it calling Adam. “Hello?” I heard a gruff voice say on the other side of the line.“Ad- Adam…” I said in a quite tone sniffling. “[Y/N]?” he said his voice filled with worry. “What is it? why are you crying??” he said frantically. I ignored his question not wanting to say anything over the phone. “Can you come get me please?” I said telling him the address and everything as I stood there on the sidewalk waiting for Adam to come pick me up. I was pretty sure he was going to be pissed as hell once he finds out what had taken place at the restaurant...

Here's a longgggg chapter
Part 2 .... soon .....
Adam again😉😉😂😂
N im really sorry if ur name is Sarah u can keep anything you want😚😚😚
............................................................................................

-Reem💞
Assalamualikum💝