He tells you to kill yourself//Part 2

Harris's P.O.V:
When I woke up, I was on the couch with a throw over my body. I got up, and called out for (Y/N), but was confused when I got no answer. I proceeded up the stairs, opening the door to our bedroom to find a note resting on her pillow. “Harris—I’m staying somewhere else for a while. Text me if you need anything. -(Y/N)” I was beyond confused. Why wasn’t she here, with me? I don’t remember the previous night very well, but well enough to know that after we had fought earlier that day about me not being around enough, we went to a club with some of the guys. I saw (Y/N) dancing alone, attracting the eyes of every man in the bar, and me getting smashed to rid the thought of her with another man. Beyond that is a blur. I grabbed my keys and got into my car, driving to Adam’s. If (Y/N) was anywhere, she’d be at his house. When I arrived, I knocked three times on the door, and waited. Finally, the door swung open and (Y/N) stood on the other side. She looked exhausted. “Hey,” I said, with my hands in my pockets. “Hi,” she said in a small voice. I asked if I could come in and she let me. When we sat on the couch,I couldn’t take her silence anymore and asked what was wrong. She looked down at her hands, fiddling with her thumbs. “Well…You told me to fuck off and kill myself last night,” she barely whispered. It felt like my heart had been ripped from my chest. I was at a loss for words, and it felt like a couldn’t breathe. “W…What?” I gasped. She nodded. “Oh my God, (Y/N), I’m so sorry. I-I don’t… I can’t—” “It’s okay,” she sighed. “No, it’s not. I’m such a fuck-up! I can’t believe I said that.” I started to cry and her face fell. “Harris, you were drunk. Your mind was all over the place… It was a mistake and I forgive you, okay? Please don’t cry…” she rested her hand on my cheek and I leaned into her palm, then kissed it. “Let’s go home, yeah?”

PART 2 YAYYYY💫💫💫💫💫
WHAT DO THINK BOUT THIS CHAPTER?
LEMME KNOW IT IN THE COMMENTS 😚😚😚😚

-REEM😉
ASSALAMUALIKUM😌