huge fight//part 3

“So..” Adam started talking whilst taking a sip of his coffee. “ We got a bit of information from Harris yesterday. A bit since he was crying for the rest of the night” Slim said. “Did you guys stay at the club after what happened?” you said curious if they stayed there with a crying Harris next to them. You saw Naz look at Slim and Adam nodding as to tell them that he wanted to talk further. “Right when you left Y/N, Harris slapped the girl you saw kissing him in her face. She was our stylist, and we (Adam, Slim and Naz) never knew that harris had something going on with her. "What happened to her?” you asked Naz. “After that Harris had slapped her across her face, she went out of the club. Probably home, we don’t know or care. We went home as well and had some guy talk yesterday night. Later that night Adam and I called up our manager and said what happened and he eventually fired her”. “Good” you said right when Naz was done with his sentence. “But we got one issue..” Slim started. You knew who he was talking about. It was the boy you always had, have and will have in your heart. It was you smiled at certain times. It was your best friend, boyfriend and buddy for life. “harris” Slim said snapping you out of your thoughts.
“He was crying the whole night Y/N. We talked a bit but then he locked himself in my guest room and didn’t come out of it anytime. I didn’t even see him this morning. All through the night I heard sobs coming out of the room and him talking shit to himself” Adam said. “First Adam. What did you talk about before he locked himself?” you asked Adam almost whispering. “He began with saying that that girl was stuck on him the whole night and..and..” Adam stopped looking at the other boys who were motioning for him to just say it. “She admitted to Harris that she has been in love with him ever since she started working with us” Adam said whilst looking you closely in the eyes. You kind of were shocked but not really just because she was the one who was in love, not Harris. Harris had a relationship with you not with her. “What did Harris answer?” you asked looking at Slim. “He said to her that it wasn’t smart of her to say that and that he didn’t like her back” Slim responded to you. “What..What did she say back?” you asked. “She said back that it’s understandable but that all this time she wanted one kiss from Harris” Slim said whilst looking at you and taking another sip of his coffee. “So, what did happen?” you asked. Adam started: “ Harris told us that he felt bad for her that she was in love with him but he wasn’t and has never been. He told us that he just wanted to give her one kiss so atleast she got that. They apparently made a bet with each other that if Harris would give her a kiss she would stop working for us. She agreed and Harris gave her the kiss”. Naz added: “He told us that he felt instant regret in some way after the kiss. It didn’t feel right. And it all became worse when he saw you standing infront of him Y/N”. You had no idea of what to think at the moment, should you forgive him and give him a second chance or let him with what he is and end it here? You were torn in two.
You listened to your heart, which was the best way to solve your issues sometimes and asked if Slim could call Harris to ask if he could come to Starbucks to meet you guys.
Y/N: Slim, I think I know what to do..
Slim: How can we help you Y/N?
Y/N: Can you call Harris and tell him to come to Starbucks? I need to get some things straight.
Slim: That’s okay. I’ll call him right now.
Y/N: Put it on speaker
As Slim was calling Harris it ringed for several times and he didn’t pick up on the first try. “Try again” you said as Harris tried to call him again. Nothing. “Can you send him a message to meet us at Starbucks at 12:00?” you said as Slim nodded. The message was send. It was currently 11:44 so if he would come it would be in about 15 minutes that meant you guys enough time to just sit and relax
Time went by and you looked at your watch it was now 11:52 and no harris in sight. Adam said that it would be a good idea to leave at 12:05 if harris wouldn’t show up. You all agreed and waited for a bit longer hoping that harris would come. It was 11:02 and the guys decided to all put on their jackets since they didn’t see harris anywhere in sight. You got up as well because Naz told you to put on your jacket, you were pretty upset in some way. You were ready to talk about all your feelings to harris and feel relieved afterwards. Well apparently that wasn’t happening since harris didn’t show up.
You were ready to walk outside but there was a weird thing going on. There weren’t as many people as there were earlier. There were around 10 to 15 people waiting for you all outside. You turned your head to the left since Naz was tapping you on your shoulder and pointing to the window. You looked closely through the window and there he was: harris. He was surrounded by people though but he came, he was here. You quickly went outside and yelled at him to go to your car. You turned to tell the other guys that you could handel this yourself as they went away with their body guard waving all goodbyes to you. You waved back and saw Harris waving at you motioning to open your car door. You unlocked your car, got in it yourself and harris came inside the same second. You started the car and drove away as fast as possible.
“Y/N, I’m so sorry. I- ” Harris said as you cut him off by saying: “Harris, I heard everything what happened yesterday. The guys all explained to me. "Oh” harris said turning his head to the road again “but Y/N where are we going?” harris asked. “We’re going to a place where we used to go everyday” you said. You and harris always had a special place, it was basically a forest but you found a waterfall that was hidden in it. How did you find it? You and Harris always wanted to camp and one time around two years ago you went to that forest and were planning on camping in it for a night. As you went deeper in the woods you found a beautiful waterfall and that was how you found it.
You arrived at the forrest around 10 minutes later. It was a quiet ride, but it wasn’t an awekward silence it was a good silence. You were both fine with the silence since you needed it both.
You walked out of your car and as well as Harris. You both walked on your own to the spot since you both knew how to come there because you’ve been there so many times. You arrived at the spot and sat at the bench which was sat across the waterfall. Harris sat at the other end and he started to talk: “I’m really sorry for everything that I’ve done. I really am, and I’ll understand if you don’t believe me, I really do. But I just want you to know that you will always be the best thing that has ever happened to me and I was a jerk for not seeing that before I kissed her”. You heard sobs coming out of his mouth and you felt tears forming in your eyes as well. You couldn’t handle your emotions anymore: “harris I believe you, I always have and I always will. I love you so much and at first I thought I could handle everything without you but in reality I can’t even make the first step yet. You were now crying your eyes out and heard Harris being in the same situation. As he started staying: “I love you so much Y/N and I would hurt myself if I would ever make you feel like this again. I am so sorry. Y/N you are my everything please give me another chance and I promise that this will never happen again, ever. Please Y/N”. You turned around and gave him a passionate kiss. One that was only felt from the heart. You felt Harris’s hands around you pulling you closer with every second.
You were finally complete.

Doneeeeeee