YOUR SICK\\Harris

You were sick in bed with the worst cold ever, you couldn't even get up to get a glass of water, all of your body ached and you just wanted Harris to come home already to take care of you as he usually did when you were sick. You heard the door slam and you cringed at the sound since your head hurt "DAMMIT HARRIS DON'T DO THAT MY HEAD HURTS" you yelled from your guys' room as he made his way upstairs "Not in the mood (Y/N)" he said tiredly "Just try and be a bit considerate, I feel like shit" you groaned and he didn't say anything "Hello? Are you listening to me?" you asked a bit annoyed at his attitude and still no answer he just changed and ignored you completely making his way downstairs as if you didn't exist "What the fuck?" you muttered to yourself and got up even if it took almost all of your strength, he was watching TV and never looked up to you "Alright what the hell is your problem?" you asked as you turned off the TV "I have no problem, just let me watch TV" he said with no emotion "There clearly is a problem, you just come in knowing that I feel like shit and don't even bother to ask me how I've been? This is not you....what happened?" you asked a bit louder "Ugh you're such a liar" he muttered "Excuse me?" you said annoyed "You heard me, you're obviously not that sick if you're here giving me a headache over how "sick" you are. All you do is lay in bed and do nothing, it's been almost a week...get over it" he spit out and you just stared at him not believing what he was saying "ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE FAKING BEING SICK? OH MY GOD YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE HARRIS" you yelled and he stood up from the couch clearly mad now "I MIGHT BE AN ASSHOLE BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT A LYING BITCH LIKE YOU" he yelled "Oh...alright" you muttered, a lump forming in your throat, you took the car keys and made your way to the door but Harris grabbed you by the wrist forcefully making you look into his eyes as if he had realized what and idiot he had been "Let me go" you cried "No (Y/N) God I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten in to me...I'm just so stressed about everything lately. I just hate looking at you when you're sick it makes me angry because I just want you to get better" he said in a low voice "Just let me go: you said clearly hurt "No, you're mine. You're not going anywhere. I will take care of you, I'm sorry" he said and he carried you towards your room and took care of you for the rest of the night promising he would never act like that again.  

HERES OTHER ONE I HOPE U ENJOYED IT IF YOU DID MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS SO I CAN KNOW HOW IT WAS...........

I LOVE YALL SO MUCHHHH

-REEM

ASSALAMUALIKUM