Huge Fight//part 1

It was Naz’s birthday and Naz wanted to go to the club with the boys. You sadly couldn’t make it since you had a meeting. You called Harris just to make sure everything was planned;
Harris: Hii Y/N!!
Y/N: Hii Harris! Is everything good?
Harris: Yep, I got my jeans on, shirt check! and the boys are right next to me all ready to go.
Y/N: Okay have a good time boys. And Harris..I trust you, please remember that.
Harris: I know Y/N. You can trust me for 100%, there won’t happen anything. I love you
Y/N: I love you too, bye!
Harris : Bye!
You knew you could trust Harris and knew that he won’t hook up with some other girl since this isn’t the first time he’s out with the guys. The boys were there with him so what could possibly go wrong right? You were all set to go to the meeting but forgot something upstairs. You quickly went upstairs to get it and found it in a drawer that was set right next to yours on Harris’s bed but along with something other inside of it. It was a note, saying:
Meet me tonight at 8 infront of the Unicorn Club (idk a name) ;). X
You were shocked. At first you thought that maybe you wrote it yourself but you can’t remember any of it. This wasn’t yours. You then looked closer at the handwriting seeing it was obviously written by a girl since it had some hearts on the i’s. You had a plan. You called up your boss and pretended you were sick so you don’t have to go to the meeting. Five minutes later and it worked out. You looked at your watch: 7:50. You were going to the place to see what was suppose to happen without you knowing it.
When you arrived at the place it was 7:57, perfect. But there was one issue, you saw the boys’ car parked right across from you. You decided to drive past it as casually as possible and look inside of it to see if the boys are gone already or not yet. They weren’t in the car, that meant that they were outside waiting for that girl. You drived back to your previous spot since you could clearly see everyone who would go into the club. You looked around and tried to find the boys infront of the club. Wait, hold on, is that a bandana? And did I just see pink hair? You got them. You just moved your car a bit to the left and there they were. All together talking as nothing is happening.
You had another plan; you were gonna call Harris to see where he says he is at the moment.
Y/N: Hi Harris! How’s the club?
Harris: Hi Y/N! It’s absolutely insane inside here!
Y/N: Where are the other boys babe?
Harris: uhmm.. Adam is gone to get some more drinks and Slim and Naz both went to the toilet. I’m currently waiting at the bar for Adam.
( You couldn’t believe he could lie to you so easily, wow)
Y/N: Well okay then. Just called to check up.
Harris: That’s alright love. I gotta go I see Adam coming bye! I love you!
Y/N: Bye
And as you look up you see the guys hugging a girl. You couldn’t believe this, he just said that Adam was coming, not her. Naz, slim and Adam must have known her since they were smiling and laughing the whole time and guess what, Harris was checking her out for 10 full minutes. They eventually decided to go inside and you stepped out of your car following them inside.
This place was really crowded, how in the world could you find them now. You then remembered Naz talking about the fact that he has reserved tables for the VIP-section since it is a special day. You saw a chance of finding them so you went to find the VIP-section. After around 5 minutes of sourcing you found it. You then slowly looked around the area to see if you could spot the boys. And yes there they were, including her. You stood at the spot you were at for around 15 minutes untill Naz, Adam and Slim decided to stand up and you shoved a bit to the right so you made sure they couldn’t see you. They went to the bar on the other side of the club. “Yes” you thought. But as you turned around you saw Harris having his hands on her cheek and kissing her. You were done with him, so badly. You stood up and went to their table, this was the perfect opportunity since the guard was finally gone. You stood right infront of harris and her and Harris has probably seen that there was someone blocking the light. He got his lips off of hers and saw your face. You weren’t crying, oh hell no, you were angry and full of hate. He was amazed seeing you infront of him at this specific moment and all he could say was: “No, no this didn’t happen Y/N”. “Oh yes Harris it did happen, unfortunately we happened as well and luckily this happened too” you said as you smack your palm across his face. “We are done Harris, why the fuck have I trusted you. Fuck you!” you said as you wanted to walk away but was stopped because someone grabbed your wrist, it was harris." Y/N please don’t go, please don’t do this". “How do you dare to even touch me, get your gross fucking hands off of me right now. I’m being fucking serious, Harris”. He still didn’t let your wrist go as hard as you pushed away. “Y/N I need you, stay!” he said starting to cry. “Harris, you don’t need me, you want me. You need to get your shit together, so let me go right now!”.  He let go of your hand and you walked away, not crying you didn’t even want to cry which was weird but you were relieved that you caught it so well. You stormed through the crowd of people as fast as possible but bombed into someone. And guess who, it was Naz with Slim and Adam standing next to him. “Y/N what are you doing here?!” said Naz. “Just ask Harris, I’m sorry guys. I’ll text you tomorrow”. You couldn’t blame the boys for any of this so you were just nice to them, why should you hate them? “Okay, bye Y/N” Adam said to you as you gave each of them a hug. “Bye, guys” you said as you walked out of the club.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
This was longg!! But I enjoyed writing it so so much!! Do you guys want a part 2 of it?? It would be awesome. I hope you enjoyed, and if you want your own imagine and/or a  part 2 just send me a message anytime! :-)

-Reem
Assalamualikum💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞