He's popular and your nerd//part 2

It’s been a week since I stormed out of harris’s house. Since then, both of us made no attempt to contact each other. Last night I finally deleted his number, but that was useless. I know his number by heart. And now here we are, sitting in Maths class, me listening to music, him struggling to understand. Just as I was about to fall asleep, a note falls onto my desk.
‘Meet me up under the bleachers closest to the school during lunch- Harris’ I turn to face him, expecting him to be looking back, but he has already turned to face the bored. I sigh, stuffing the note into my pocket, turning to face the window. What the hell does this boy want?!

LUNCH♢
I walk behind the bleachers, just as the note says. And there stands the 6ft asshole.
“What do you want Jung?” I shout, getting his attention.
“Y-you called me jung..?” He says, more like a question than a statement.
“Yeah, so?” I walk up to him, only about three feet away from each other.
“Nothing, just that you haven’t called me from my last name since 8th year…” He trails off, and he’s right. It’s been 5 years since I ever called him by his real name. I was the only one-besides his family-who knew his real name, he always introduced himself as Harris.
“What do you want?” I ask again, almost whispering.
“I’m sorry” He begins to cry. I couldn’t ignore the ping of guilt in my chest.
“I-It’s ok” I reach for him, only to have my hand swatted away.
“No! It’s not ok! Y/N, I just left you there, and for what? To be popular? I lost my greatest friendship, my best fucking friend because of my stupidity. Y/N, I’m so, so sorry!” He sobs, kneeling on the ground. I get on the floor with him, hugging him at tight as I could.
“Shh, it’s ok, it’s ok” I coo, rubbing the back of his neck as he cried into my shoulder.
“I love you Y/N, God I love you so much” I stay there frozen, the words caught in my throat.
“Y/N?” He asks, pulling out of the hug to face me.
“I love you too” I whisper, looking deep into his eyes.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
How was it???????

-Reem😉
Assalamualikum beautiful people 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖