huge fight //part 2

You woke up the next day with the sunlight right in your face. You weren’t ready to get out of bed so you just rolled over and mumbled “not yet” to yourself. You tried to fall asleep again since you had a wonderful dream (choose yourself) and wasn’t ready to face reality since you were still done with what happened yesterday. You were lying in bed for around an hour just thinking of the idea that Harris has actually cheated on you. The boy you would wake up to every morning seeing his beautiful smile and his cute morning voice telling you every morning again how beautiful you looked even though you thought you looked like crap. He saw something beautiful though, and it gaint your confidence as time went by even more, which was the most beautiful thing of Harris. He made you feel feelings you never knew you had. It felt so normal having him every morning next to you as you woke up which made it feel so weird when he wasn’t there. But you had to be strong, you were done with people walking on your feelings as it was normal ground they were walking on. So no crying this time, no regrets of your actions, he deserved it and you were for 100% behind your actions and words. You got this.
So you got out of bed looking at the alarmclock besides your bed, it was now 09:34 You took a shower, dressed really nice and had some breakfast

 While eating your breakfast you got a text, from Slim: “Hi Y/N! What do you feel about hanging out and talking a bit with me, Adam and Naz? Meet us at Starbucks at 11:00

. While eating your breakfast you got a text, from Slim: “Hi Y/N! What do you feel about hanging out and talking a bit with me, Adam and Naz? Meet us at Starbucks at 11:00. See you there. x”. You were smiling while reading the text and was glad that the boys cared about you so much. You immediatly texted back; “Hey Slim! Great idea, see you there. Thanks guys, I love you. xx”. You really did love the boys because even though Harris is/was your boyfriend you spent a lot of time with them too so they were like brothers to you. By the time you were done with your breakfast and texted Slim it was 10:47 you decided to go ahead and put your shoes and jacket on, grabbed your purse and headed to Starbucks to meet the boys. While in the car on your way to Starbucks you had a CD with some of your favorite songs. So you put it on and turned it as loud as possible and was singing along with the lyrics. Best thing ever.
You arrived at the Starbucks where you would meet the boys. It was now 10:57 so you planned to just go inside the Starbucks. But that was not happening so easy since you saw a huge crowd of people standing at the entrance of the shop. “Shit, how am I gonna get in there now?” you thought to yourself. You called Naz to ask if he can bring over a body guard to help you inside since you were too scared to go inside on your own.
Y/N: Hi Naz, I’m standing in front of Starbucks right now but I’m too scared to come over alone..
Naz: Wait there I’m coming for you!
Y/N: No, no Naz I’m too scared that you’ll get caught by the fans too. Stay inside, wait for me but just bring me a body guard.
Naz: Nope not happening. Our body guard is on the toilet right now so I’m coming. Just stay in your car. Bye
And he hung up, as you look up from your phone you see the doors opening and hear the crowd screaming. That was Naz. You made yourself ready to get out of your car at any second. The crowd came closer to your car and you saw Naz looking at you. He was close enough to open your car door and you jumped out and was right in Naz’s arms as he held you as close as possible to his chest. It all went so fast that in ten seconds you were in Starbucks with Naz standing behind you asking if you were okay and you nodded to him as a sign that you were all good.
You followed him to the table Slim and Adam were sat on and met with them giving them a big hug as well as Naz since you didn’t really had the chance to hug him too. You suggested for everyone to get his/her own coffee and just talk afterwards. The boys agreed and you all went and ordered a coffee, Adam paid for everyone since he had lost some kind of bet with Slim earlier. You all sat back down on the table and started talking.
“So…”
(to be continued)