Carnival//Requested

duhitzsaarah_
It was your third date with Harris, and you two were going to a carnival. You had met at a meet and greet, and immediately hit it off, and since he was off from tour, you guys had been hanging out a lot. The big carnival was in town, so he had asked you to go, which you had immediately agreed to.

You were in your room, finishing up your hair, when you felt your phone buzz in your pocket. You quickly checked it to see that Harris was on his way to your flat, and would be there in a few minutes.

You slipped on your converse shoes and fixed your hair once more in the mirror. You had dip dyed your hair different colors in the spirit of summer, and it had grabbed Harris's attention at the meet and greet, spawning the conversation which had eventually led to him asking for your number. You were checking your make up one last time when you heard the doorbell ring and sprinted down stairs, ready to see Harris. You took a second in front of the door and straightened your t-shirt and took a deep breath before opening it and greeting Harris.

"Hello, Beautiful!" He said, giving you a hug and a kiss on the cheek as you walked down your driveway and to his car. He opened your door for you and you quickly climbed in, buckling your seatbelt. He jumped in the driver side and started the car, then sped off towards the carnival.

"So, have you ever been to the carnival before?" he asked, and you shook your head "no", considering you had just moved the London the year earlier.

"No, but I've heard from everyone that it's fun." You said with a smile.

"Oh it is! There's so much to do." He said, quickly glancing at you, then back at the road. In a matter of minutes, you arrived at the carnival and quickly headed inside, getting your hands stamped. Harris grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours as you started to walk around.

"So, what do you want to ride first?" he asked, smiling down at you.

"Whatever you want to ride." You said, and he pulled you towards a little kid carousel.

"Really?" You asked with a laugh, as you two got in the short line.

"You said anything." He said, sticking his tongue out at you, causing you to laugh. You two quickly got through the line and onto the ride, choosing the two-seater bench in the center of the carousel horses that parents of children riding would usually sit in. He put his arm round you and pulled you close to him as the ride started to spin, slowly. The ride seemed to take forever, but when you two finally got off, you were ready to ride something serious.

"Let's ride this one!" You said, pulling him towards the large ride in the back of the park the carnival was set up in. You two stood aside and watched the ride for a few minutes, to see what it actually did. It would take you up about 40 or 50 feet in the air really slowly, then drop you down in a split second. It looked terrifying, but you wanted to ride anyway.

"Are you sure?" Harris said, smiling down at you.

"Yep!" You said, proudly. You two stood in line for a few minutes, and you started to get cold, considering you wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and the sun was starting to go down.

"Here." You heard Harris said, and glanced over to see him handing you his black hoodie on which his name was printed

" You heard Harris said, and glanced over to see him handing you his black hoodie on which his name was printed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

, apparently noticing how cold you were. You smiled and put it on, overwhelmed by the warmth of it, and this smell of his cologne. He wrapped his arm around you, and you cuddled close to him, enjoying the warmth of the jacket, as the line got shorter and shorter, and finally you two got on the ride. You quickly got in your seat and strapped yourself in, your heart beating faster and faster as the ride began to take you up, ominously slow.

"If you're scared...." Harris trailed off, offering you his hand and intertwining his fingers with yours as you reached the top. As you turned to smile at him, the ride dropped you two, and you plummeted to earth, causing you to scream like a little girl. When you got to the bottom of the ride and unstrapped yourself, Harris was laughing at you and imitating your girly scream, trying to make fun of you.

"Shut up, Jung." You said, nudging him with your elbow.

"Fine, why don't we ride something more tame...." He said, leading you towards the large Ferris wheel that was now lit up against the dark night sky.

"Sounds good!" You said, pulling him into the line. The line was moving relatively fast, so you got on after just a minute or so of waiting. The worker pulled down the safety bar, locking you and Harris in your seats, as Harris scooted towards you and wrapped his arms around your shoulder.

"Saarah?" Harris asked, as the Ferris wheel started to take you guys up.

"Hmm?" you replied, turning to face him.

"I know we haven't known each other for very long, but I think these dates have been the most fun I've ever had. I would just... really like it if you'd be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly, flashing an innocent smile.

"I would love to, Harris." You replied with a huge smile, cuddling close to him, as the Ferris wheel stopped, leaving you and Harris at the very top, overlooking the whole carnival.

"Well you know what they say, when you get stopped at the top of a Ferris wheel..." Harris trailed off with a cheeky grin, and you slowly leaned towards him, wrapping your arms around his waist. He put his hands behind your neck and trailed his hands through your hair as his lips met yours, and he pressed them gently to yours, deepening the kiss. You pulled him closer, when suddenly the kiss was broken by the ride starting again, making you both jump. You just laughed and cuddled up to him, enjoying the warmth of his body and the thought that you were finally dating Harris.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
THIS IS THE CUTEST ONE I WROTE TILL NOW😁😁😁😁😁
AND THIS IMAGINE WAS FOR duhitzsaarah_ SHE'S SUCH A SWEET HEART😁😁😁
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SAARAH
AND IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO WRITE AN IMAGINE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME I LIKE WRITING IMAGINES ESPECIALLY FOR JJS AND ADOOMY GANG
I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH😘😘😘

~REEM😍
ASSALAMUALIKUM😘