Fight//harris

Imagine you and Harris have been married for almost 2 years. You have two beautiful children, twins, a boy and a girl, that you couldn’t be more proud of. The girls name is Reem, and the boys name is Ahmed. They had just gotten to being 6 months old, and had very different personalities, making raising them a challenge. You were extremely overwhelmed from this, and because Harris was almost always gone, so you were practically raising Reem and Ahmed by yourself. You didn’t mind it, but you wish you had harris’s help, and also seeing him all the time, like going to his shows and different things. It didn’t work to do that with two babies along. It was a normal night, you were doing housework after you had put Reem and Ahmed down to bed, and were doing the dishes. You were just getting finished with them, when harris came in the door, making a lot of noise. “harris! Be quiet! I just put Reem and Ahmed down!” you yelled in a hushed tone. It was the fifth night this week where he had gotten home late, and hadn’t been around during the day, and you were getting sick of it. “Home late again? Work was long or were you out with the lads, again, not here like you should be,” you ask him, an annoyed look spreading across your face. “I-I. Work ran late! I swear!” he said and you glare at him.
He came over to you and tried to kiss you, but you dodged it before he did. “What the hell (Y/N)? Why didn’t you kiss me?” he shouts. You could see the anger in his eyes. “You’re home late, once again. Its like the 5th time this week. Work never used to run long like this!” You yell. He looked at you and began, “Well it’s not my fault!” “No!” you yell, “I don’t wanna hear it!” You could feel the tears brimming in you eyes. Before you knew it, Harris reached out an slapped you across the face. You lose it and start bawling. “What the hell, Harris!” you stand there ands shout at him, your cheek stinging, tears streaming down you face. He just looked at you blankly, as if he was waiting for you to talk. “Oh My God! What the hell!” you scream again. “What the hell to you, (Y/N)! What is your problem? All I did was want a kiss! What else did I do?” You try to stop your tears, but couldn’t. “You haven’t been here for me! I’ve been raising Reem and ahmed on my own, while you work and then go out with the boys! Are the boys more important than me? Cause that’s what it feels like! I can’t do this!” you yell, the tears coming down ever harder. “I have been-” “No! You haven’t! You’ve been off doing your own thing while I’ve been here. All I ask is for you to be home more!” you scream. You here the kids wailing in the background, but you stood where you were. “The kids need their father, but you obviously can't fulfill that duty, can you harris?” you ask, starting towards the door, tears coming down even harder. “I have been home,” he says with anger filled eyes. “Really harris? Name one flipping time. And don’t you say at night, ‘cause that’s after the kids are asleep,” you yell. “I-I,” he started but he stopped. “I have to work long so I can support you bitch! You aren’t the one working here so I wouldn’t be talking!” he yells.
You flinch. “I gave up my job to raise Reem and Ahmed!  You’re never home so much job is raising them! I’m not the one who puts his friends infront of his wife and kids,” you lost it and broke down on the floor. “I miss the Harris I had when we were first married,” you get our between sobs. “The one that was actually home, and not gone all the time,” you finish, sobbing even harder. “(Y/N)! I didn’t mean it! I’ll stop giving all my time to the guys, promise! I’ll give more time at home. I’m sorry,” he says, and breaks down crying, back against the wall, sliding down to the fetal position. “I’m throwing my life away, and not even getting to watch my kids grow.” You stare at him, tears brimming back over. Harris rarely ever cries, only when he feels super bad, or something was up. You crawl over to him and kiss his nose. “Babe, stop crying!” you tell him, “I forgive you. You just got to promise you’ll be around more, and here on your days off,” you tell him standing up, reaching your hand out to him. “I do! I promise, I don’t ever want to lose you guys! You’re the most important things in my life,” he finishes and reaches for your hand. You help pull him to his feet, and immediately walk to Reem and Ahmed's room. Harris take Ahmed and you take Reem, and you two walk to your bedroom with the kids. You had calmed Reem down and started rocking, but Harris couldn’t calm Ahmed down, so you take him in your other arm. Once you did Harris picked up his phone and called someone. “Hey. I need you to do me a favor. Well, cancel our plans for tomorrow. Oh, no reason. Adam, I need family time, that’s why. Bye.” He hing up his phone and took Reem. You calm Ahmed and start to rock him. Reem was asleep in Harris’s arms and Ahmed was falling fast “Thank you,” you mouth at harris. He smiles at you and mouths back, “It needed to be done.” He lays back in the bed and you do the same. Neither of you bothered taking Reem or Ahmed back to their room so you just lay there. Harris leans over and kisses you. “I’m sorry for everything,” he says softly. “It’s just fine,” you whisper back, laying Ahmed between you and him. He did the same with Reem, so they were between you two. “Goodnight, (Y/N), I love you,” he says, “Night, Love you too!” you tell him, falling asleep.

TAADAA
HERES OTHER ONE
HOPE U LIKED IT IF U DID GIVE IT A LIKE AND ALSO COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW HOW THIS WAS
-

ASSALAMUALIKUM