He proposes you//REQUESTED

You were laying in bed with Harris, talking about your day when suddenly Harris shot up and started looking into the blankets. ‘What are you doing?’ You asked confused, turning the night light on next to your bed. ‘I’m looking for something.’ Harris said, really busy with throwing the sheets everywhere. ‘Help me find it!’ He ordered not looking up from his search. You moved sheets up and down not knowing where to search for. ‘Harris, can you please tell me where we are looking for because I-,’ You stopped midsentence when you moved one of the pillows away and noticed a little black box. And you just stared at it with open mouth. ‘Oh there is it!’ Harris laughed and took it in his hand. And then his eyes met yours and he smiled so kindly, so gentle, so sure of himself for what he was about to do. ‘You wanted to be surprised, so that’s the explanation to this very unexpected moment. I wanted it to be just us. So that’s why I’m asking you now.’ He smiled at you. ‘You are literally one of the most amazing girls I’ve ever met… And you know…  Well… I met a lot.’ And you laughed about his joke. You loved how even in this very tense moment he was able to make you laugh without any effort. ‘I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And then I literally mean until the day that I die. Because you are that kind of person that makes me love my life even more. And I think that’s what you need to look for in people. I love you so much, it causes me real pain when I’m away. And I promise you with this little ring, that I will continue doing that. So Saraah… I kind of wanted to ask you if you want to marry me?’ And with that he opened the little black box and there appeared this beautiful, simple but delicate ring. And you felt tears rolling over your cheek when you nodded full of excitement. ‘Yes! Yes… of course! Of course… Baby!’ You smiled at him through your tears. And you felt so happy and excited when he put the beautiful ring onto your finger. You couldn’t ever ask for a better proposal than this one.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Sorry guys I had exams and I wasn't able to update sorry once again and this imagine was for duhitzsaarah_😘

-Reem😇
ASSALAMUALIKUM💕