he leaves you for his ex and he wants you back //Part 2

I sat down on a near by bench waiting for Adam making sure not to get any of the blood on clothes. But I looked down at my skirt to see half of it was already covered in blood. I let out a sigh looking down at my bleeding hand. It hurt..like hell. I never realized it until now. And it looked pretty bad and the cuts seemed pretty deep. I tried to find something to in my purse to at least clean some of the blood on my hand but came up with nothing. “Aggh!” I said letting out a frustrated sigh. This was definitely the worst birthday in my life. I didn’t realize a car had pulled up to the curb until I heard someone say my name “[Y/N]??” I heard Adam say making me look up as he looked at me in shock. Looking at the blood in my hand and skirt as he got out of the car not taking his eyes of me. “Wha…” he said not being able to form a proper sentence. “What in bloody hell happened to you?” he said bending down in front of me taking my blood hand to inspect it making me wince in pain. “Sorry..” he said quietly looking down at my hand. “We need to get you to a hospital” he said standing up. “I’m fine Ad..” I said shaking my head. “Are you kidding me [Y/N]?! Look at yourself! You’re covered in blood!” he said looking at me sternly. “Alright fine..” I said as he helped me get up “Here” he said taking off his shirt turning it inside out. “What are you doing?” I said looking at him confused. “We need to keep the blood somehow..and this is the cleanest thing I’ve got” he said looking down at my bleeding hand grabbing it and gently wrapping the shirt around it. “It will have to do for now..” he said talking to himself as he secured the shirt around my hand. We drove to the hospital in silence, I watched my surroundings from the window new set of tears falling down my cheeks when I thought about what happened at the restaurant. I was glad Adam wasn’t bombering me with question..I really wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone right now. I just wanted to get my hand taken care of and go to bed having a good cry session without anyone interrupting me. It was a challenge to explain to the doctor what happened to my hand but Adam just took care of everything as I just sat there silently as a nurse cleaned my bloodily hand, getting ready to stitch it. I could feel Adam's eyes on me the entire time, I knew he was dying to know what happened and if he found out he was going to murder Harris. “Thank you…” I said to the nurse quietly as he smiled at me leaving me and Adam alone in the room. “Let’s go..” Adam said in a quite voice wrapping an arm around me and leading me out of the hospital and into his car as he drove to his flat…We walked into his flat as he walked me into the living room sitting me down as he went into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water for me. “Alright…I’ve been patient the whole time. Tell me what happened..” Adam said giving me the glass of water as he looked at me questioningly sitting down beside me “…he” I said feeling a knot form on my throat trying hard not to cry. “He broke up with me..” I said shrugging looking up at the ceiling smiling sadly trying to get the tears to stop. “What why?? You guys were happy together! He said that he loved you, how could he just all of a sudden say something like that and- ” I cut him off before he could finish. “It wasn’t all of a sudden..” I said causing him to stop and look at me. “…Apparently it had been going on for a while.” I said looking down at the glass of water in my hand..“Wait..he wasn’t…he was cheating?” he said in a angry tone making me look up at him. “Ye- yeah..” I said my voice breaking.. “That dick!” he said standing up suddenly surprising me at his sudden outburst. “I am going to kick his ass! ” he said walking towards the door as I placed the glass down holding onto his wrist. “Please don’t Adam..” I said stopping him. “What?..Why [Y/N]! Look at what he did to you? This is all his fault!” he said. “Just…just don’t please. Just with me? I really don’t want to be alone right now..” I said shaking my head looking at him. “Oh love…” he said as I let go of his wrist as he pulled me close to him pulling me in for a hug placing his chin on top of my chin as I wrapped my arms around him crying.. I just cried pouring my heart out not wanting to let go of Adam, it gave me a sense of security having his arms wrapped around me like this…“Shhh.. its fine love..its going to be okay” he said rocking me back and forth. At the moment of being lost in my quite whimpers and crying I didn’t notice how Adam’s eyes were full of anger thinking about how harris had broken to promise he had made to Adam…

Guys stop being a silent reader I want ur comments and likes
Not forcing 😜😜😜

-Reem😋
Assalamualikum😍