you tell him your pregnant//part 2

months passed in loneliness with only a growing baby bump to remind you that Harris had been part of your life. You’d grown up substantially in those months, however, and the closer your due date got, the more excited you became to see your baby girl. After all, it wasn’t her fault that her dad was a jerk. You’d really cozied up to the idea of being a mom. Thankfully, though, you weren’t as lonely as you’d previously thought; your friends and parents all supported you 100%, and even the boys came to check in on you every once in a while. You never asked about Harris, and they never brought him up. Your goal was to just try and forget. You couldn’t erase him from your memories, but you could forgive him even though he’d done some stupid things. And despite that, you could make sure he wasn’t in your life anymore. By the week of your due date, Harris was the last thing on your mind and you were just ready to get the whole childbirth shebang over with. You were uncomfortable, irritable, emotional, and yet really happy and at peace. You were ready to meet your daughter, but you’d really miss experiencing the “miracle” of pregnancy. It was something you would never forget. Your parents were really doting on you, however, and had forced you to go into bed rest for the remainder of your pregnancy. It was the most boring thing you could imagine, but you were swollen up so bad that you wouldn’t have been able to move anyway. You’d been skimming through the channels on TV, when you came across an interview with none other than the boys. Your eyes immediately flickered over to harris, who looked much worse than the last time you’d seen him. In your mind, you didn’t really credit it to your split. Despite splitting up, most of the fans hadn’t forgotten about you and had eventually found out about your pregnancy, causing Harris to admit that he’d broken up with you because it just wasn’t the right time. You knew he’d gotten a lot of backlash from it, and for a fleeting moment you wondered if the media was taking a toll on him. You didn’t really hear much about the response to his confession after that and you did your best to say away from your social media. You only met up with a few fans out in public every once in a while, and those ones were lovely and always told you supportive things. You snapped back into reality when you felt a strong pain in your lower stomach, and it made you worry immensely. You’d been cramping harshly all day, but had assumed it was normal for someone so close to their due date. But now you were definitely beginning to rethink if it was actually normal or not. “Holy…” you whimpered, clutching at your bump. It was getting pretty bad, and there was only one thing you could do: call someone. You called your parents, but to no avail, and all of your friends weren’t answering their phones, either. But, at last, someone called you right as things were getting worse. And although Naz wasn’t your first choice of contact, anyone would do at that moment. “Naz, you have to help me,” you panted, not even bothering to tell him hello. “I think I’m in labor and nobody is answering their phone and I’m scared and I need someone to take me to the hospital.” Before you could even finish, Naz was already panicking and telling you he’d be over soon. He was true to his word, and you were safely in a hospital room a little more than an hour later, with your contractions really kicking your butt. Eventually, everyone responded to your voicemails and texts, and your best friend and parents were in your room soon after you had arrived. Naz had left the room to go and make a few calls, but you were fairly certain he wasn’t going to tell harris until after the baby was born. He did deserve to know, even if he didn’t want anything to do with your daughter. It all seemed to rush back to you as they wheeled you into the delivery room, though. Harris wasn’t going to be there to watch the birth of your first baby together. He wasn’t going to be there at all, actually. He’d miss birthdays, first days of school, first steps, and first words. He’d miss absolutely everything because he didn’t want to even be there for any of it in the first place. Now you weren’t only tearing up because of how uncomfortable you were; you were also tearing up because your baby wasn’t going to grow up wondering why she didn’t have a dad. You were tearing up because you felt sorry for harris. You were tearing up because you hadn’t let yourself cry about it this entire time. You held your best friend’s hand as you were ordered to push, and the harder you had to, the harder you cried. He wasn’t there with you. He wasn’t the one holding your hand. “Push, (Y/N)!” Harris wasn’t involved. He had a daughter he’d probably never meet. “One more, you’re doing amazing!” And then that was it. You gave one more push before finally hearing frail cries coming from a bundled up form in the doctor’s hands. “Congratulations, (Y/N), it’s a girl,” he told you, and you smiled tearfully as you watched them clean her up before handing her to you. She was literally the most precious thing you’d ever laid eyes on. Her wails had ceased to a low fuss, and one of her hands waved around softly, making you laugh and turn to your best friend. “She’s waving to you,” you joked, and your friend giggled softly, tears of her own staining her cheeks. “She’s so beautiful, (Y/N), congratulations,” she choked out, and you just smiled at her and looked back down at your new baby. After looking at her, it was all worth it. And it didn’t matter if Harris was involved or not, because you just wanted to make this little bundle happy. And after you recovered a bit more and you were able to go see your baby girl in the nursery, you came across a really surprising sight. There was harris with all the boys, peering into the window that showed all the babies in the nursery. Your mom had wheeled you over in a wheelchair, so you didn’t go unnoticed. But she was generous enough to let you have a moment alone, claiming she had to go to the toilet. The other boys all seemed to want something from the vending machine suddenly, and they each gave you a kiss and a congrats on the new baby, leaving you alone with harris in front of the nursery. At first, neither of you said anything; you were too focused on looking at your baby girl anyway, who was sleeping peacefully in her cubicle. You had even forgotten harris was there next to you, and jumped when you heard him say, “You picked a good name for her.” “Thanks,” you said quietly, offering a timid smile. Harris blushed but returned the smile, and the two of you went back to looking at the little baby you’d managed to make. “I’m sorry,” Harris piped up again, and you sighed quietly. “It’s all in the past, Harris,” you told him, but this time didn’t look at him. “Will you let me…?” he started, but you just cut him off with a nod. “I don’t want her to grow up without you,” you said. And you could somehow feel that there had been more to his words. You knew he wanted to accept your baby into his life, no matter how hectic, but you felt as if you’d been included in that as well. The truth was, you weren’t sure if you were ready to go down that road again. But watching Harris later that day take his baby girl into his arms and start crying seemed to spark something in you, and you just couldn’t help but smile at the sight. It was all coming so naturally to him, like it had come naturally to you. He was going to be a good dad and he wouldn’t miss birthdays or first words or any of that. And maybe, just maybe, you would be willing to not let him miss any of the stuff happening in your life.

YAYYYYY HE'S BACKKKK
N  I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT
GONNA UPDATE SOONNN😄😄😄😄

-REEM😉
ASSALAMUALIKUM BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE💕💕💕💞💝💝💝💝💖💖💖💖💞💞