You like him but he likes someone else\\part 3

You were so mad. How could he, was all you could think. How could he take someone to your sacred spot, the spot you went to when your parents told you that they were going to split-up. When your so called best friend turned her back on you and you were the laughing stock of the entire school. That was your spot. And he went there with her.

You didn't plan on blowing up on him before he left, but you just couldn't handle it anymore. As you were driving, you didn't realize where you were going anymore, you were just getting out of your spot as fast as possible. You rolled the windows down, then finally made it to a rest-stop, and that is when you finally pulled out your phone and realized you had like thirty missed calls from harris. You were annoying, and just cleared the calls. You pulled up your maps and realized you were an hour out of town, then you realized it was right around supper time, and your mother was going to freak if you didn't let her know where she was. And you called her, she didn't answer at first, so you just left her a voicemail.

"Hey mom, I know it's getting late, I hadn't realized the time, but I am going to stay at y/f/n house and eat dinner with them. Anyways, I'll you at home in about an hour and a half." And with that you hung up and put your phone in your pocket.

You went inside the rest-stop to go to the bathroom and grab some snacks for the trip back, and as you were paying your phone started ringing, you thought it was your mom calling you back, so you answered. "Hey mom." You said as you were handing over your money.

"It's not your mom" you heard on the other line that voice that you spent talking sleepless nights to. "before you hang up you need to know that Maha isn't actually my girlfriend." He said hoping you would respond. You were just confused and really angry at this point. After he realized you weren't commenting he continued "Management hired her to be seen with me, since the paparazzi was following me home, they thought it would be good publicity." He said. "And I think you should also know that I'm looking right at you, so if you could turn around and have a face-to-face conversation with me, that would be nice." He said, and you could hear him smiling, and when you turned around you saw that he was.

"How did you know where I was?" you asked, as those were the only words that you could manage to get out of your mouth.

"Well as you recall, you yelled at me saying, and I quote 'it is the only pink beetle in this god damn city!' so after you stormed off I followed you, and since your car is the only pink beetle in the god damn city, it wasn't that hard to spot. I left Maha at the strip mall we passed and gave her money to call a cab." He explained to you. "Y/n, you have to realize that I love you. I had come back with the intention of making you my girlfriend. We have been friends for so long, and you were the only one who still kept in contact with me every day after I left on tour." As he was talking to you he walked towards you and grabbed your hands, and you hadn't realized it but you started building tears up in your eyes.

"I wouldn't explained Maha if you would have stayed for dinner silly girl." He said wiping the tear that was rolling down your cheek, and as he was wiping it off, he caressed your face and leaned in to kiss your forehead.

HEYYYYYY GUYSSS SO THATS ALL I GOT FOR NOW AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT IF U DID PLEASE VOTE INSTEAD OF BEING SILENT READER LOLZ 

-REEM

ASSALAMUALIKUM