He proposed you//Harris

Harris was going to go with something alittle corny. You were in a huge mall with Harris. You went to the food court to grab some starbucks for you and Harris with Yasmine.. Harris stares at a few engagement rings with Adam. "Which one would she like" Adam asks. "Probably this one. Actually, no, she'd love this one. Definitely" Harris says with confidence. "You ready to do this Harris"? "Of course I am.". Adam and Harris walk into the most expensive jewellery store in London. "I would like to buy this ring for my girlfriend please" Harris says. "Of course Mr Jung" the sales woman says. She grabs the ring and asks "Is this her size?". "Yep, thats her size" he answers. "Perfect!" she said. She grabs the ring and carefully places it in a box. Without asking, she decorates the box to make it gorgeous and pretty. "Here you so Harris. Hope she loves it.". "I bet she will". Adam pats Harris on the back and heads out to the front of the store again. You and Yasmine are walking back with the Starbucks. "Hey Harris !" you say. Harris puts his arm on your back and gives you a hug. "Hello sweet heart" he replies. You hand him the coffee and looks at the window again. The saleswoman knew the plan harris was going to do. So as you were both looking, the saleswoman places another ring, the exact same Harris had brought on the shelf. "Oh Harris! That ring is gorgeous! It's so beautiful! And expensive! Wow, so beautiful". Harris is smiling to himself. Adam is smiling aswell. yasmine doesn't know what was happening either. "I thought you might of liked it" Harris says cheekily. Harris kneels down on one knee and holds out the box with the ring you liked in it. "Wah? Harris!? I!? What!?" is all you could say. "This isn't the most romantic way to do it. But I couldn't wait any longer. (Y/N), you are so beautiful. You smile lights up the entire world. You helped me through everything and you have supported me through everything. You helped me to quit my bad habits, you put up with my moodiness when I was going through withdrawal. I know I'm always away alot, and I have to leave you quite often, but I always know you will be right at home waiting for me. I always have something to look forward to when I'm on tour which is coming home to the most beautiful girl in the world. You were just always there for me and you are just the most amazing girl and I'm glad your mine and I want you to be mine forever. So, (Y/N) would you please marry me!?" you took a quick look around, people were surrounding you flashing photos and security was there. You didn't notice them at all, you were lost in harris's words. "Yes, Yes I absolutely will Harris! Yes! Yes! Yes!". harris stands up and says "I love you so much" and grabs you around the waist and hugs you tightly. You have your hands wrapped around his neck and you are just in another world. "I love you too Harris. Btw I told you not to spend anything over 30pounds on me!". Harris just laughs at you and kisses your forehead then your head, and then just pulls you in for a bear hug. Harris is smiling and he wouldn't stop smiling. Nothing could ruin this moment, you were both so happy you felt like nothing could destroy you at all. You look at your ring and just jump up and down of happiness.

TADAAA heres anotherrrr
Hope u guys liked it n also enjoyed it 😚😚😚

Assalamualikum💕💞💓